Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Bought More Dinars because...

possum

Momma told me to. Possum has complete confidence in an RV very soon and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Heck, even if the RV is only 1 penny, it's a great return! But my intel puts the pending RV in the $2 or higher range. Get-U-Some

I've posted this in a few spots,

Ok folks, I feel like this a great post but keep in mind that the total amount of dinar in circulation 1990 was 25 billion that was worth approximate 70 75 billion us dollars. Now, there is 25 trillion dollars in circulation. TRILLION!! that is a huge huge # 25,000,000,000,000.00 compared to 25,000,000,000.00 that is 1000 times more notes than it was originally. Maybe they purposely printed 1000 times more currency knowing that they would redenominate in the future where both bills would carry the same value, how ever not the value stated on the note itself!!!!!! which is a lop by redenomination. which will bring the total # of bills in circulation to the same number as before (1990), so in the end no gain no loss same # of bills which is easier to bank with less handling as they stated. I beleive the reval will be for the redenominated currency. Example 25,000. exchange for 25 then at some point and time either at the same time or later after the redenomination takes place the reval will take place for the new currecny only, for instance lets say it revals to three us dollars keeping it simple for demonstration purposes then the 25 dinar would then be worth 75 us dollar, which would make things the way they were before (1990) or at least close to it. What does that mean for us, well forget the million dollar dream, but instead a more conceivable realistic return on your investment then the proposed gains of 1000 times or more. three times is still a good ROI better then most I would say. I came into this with high hopes to be indepently wealthy as did most and now it is very clear if you open your eyes to the reality that it is just not possible to revalue 25 trillion dollars more then all the worlds money incirculation combined. I just wanted to shed some light on my my perspective which is only my oppinion, I respect the oppinion of others as well and hope the best for this investment for the betterment of all people. So dont go quiting your day job. ty. aka epicmotors

I've posted this in a few spots,

Ok folks, I feel like this a great post but keep in mind that the total amount of dinar in circulation 1990 was 25 billion that was worth approximate 70 75 billion us dollars. Now, there is 25 trillion dollars in circulation. TRILLION!! that is a huge huge # 25,000,000,000,000.00 compared to 25,000,000,000.00 that is 1000 times more notes than it was originally. Maybe they purposely printed 1000 times more currency knowing that they would redenominate in the future where both bills would carry the same value, how ever not the value stated on the note itself!!!!!! which is a lop by redenomination. which will bring the total # of bills in circulation to the same number as before (1990), so in the end no gain no loss same # of bills which is easier to bank with less handling as they stated. I beleive the reval will be for the redenominated currency. Example 25,000. exchange for 25 then at some point and time either at the same time or later after the redenomination takes place the reval will take place for the new currecny only, for instance lets say it revals to three us dollars keeping it simple for demonstration purposes then the 25 dinar would then be worth 75 us dollar, which would make things the way they were before (1990) or at least close to it. What does that mean for us, well forget the million dollar dream, but instead a more conceivable realistic return on your investment then the proposed gains of 1000 times or more. three times is still a good ROI better then most I would say. I came into this with high hopes to be indepently wealthy as did most and now it is very clear if you open your eyes to the reality that it is just not possible to revalue 25 trillion dollars more then all the worlds money incirculation combined. I just wanted to shed some light on my my perspective which is only my oppinion, I respect the oppinion of others as well and hope the best for this investment for the betterment of all people. So dont go quiting your day job. ty. aka epicmotors

A lot of what you say makes sense. I am going to be happy with any profit I make.

some of you are always saying the same thing over and over again, there will be no loping,repeat no loping ,no matter how many times you are told this by E and others,you still want to ask the same darn questions,man it makes me just want to open up that head of yours and pour no loping right in there,geesh

Hey epic motors, I think this is the best explanation why it will not revalue at same value (just at a lower denom).

It seems time and time again people confuse the actual currency in circulation with the M2 and you will even see lengthy rants on the M2 of Iraq.

Well the M2 is NOT the amount of physical currency in circulation but a combination of physical currency and electronic digits and deposits and not the true physical currency amount.

The actual physical currency amount of any nation is the M0 and NOT the M2 so most negative commentary on the future exchange rateof the Iraqi Dinar is based upon the wrong data set, the M2 and being so is flawed from the onset and therefore impossible to be true.

There has never been published anywhere that there was more than 9 trillion IQD ever printed.

And that 9 trillion was reported to be 14 denominations and of those 14 denominations, 5 have never been seen (lower denoms) and when they exchanged the old for the new only 4.5 trillion were placed into circulation.

The CBI Governor. said last fall in an interview that there was less than 4.5 trillion in circulation (M0) and that they were removing currency from circulation on a regular basis at that time.

So all of the talk of 35 trillion physical dinar in circulation is impossible.

But if we are talking about M2 then yes those high numbers are real but only as M2 and not M0 (physical currency).

There has never been any articles ever printed saying more dinar was ever printed above the first printing of 9 trillion of which a little over half of that amount was placed into circulation.

The true fact is that many of those false high numbers came for published M2 numbers. But what few know is that the M2 of any nations is not the physical currency in circulation. The M2 is a combination of physical and digital.

The true amount of currency in circulation is the M0 or (M Zero) and NOT the M2. So the number needed to back any accurate attempt as many have done is the M-0 (zero) and not the M-2.

Now here is the other problem, The actual M-0 (zero) of Iraq is classified and the evidence of it being classified can be found on the CBI site itself. The evidence of this is not an admission of this fact but the “omission” of facts.

You see there are no current and accurate accounting facts for the CBI that are open to the public as the only most recent accounting data is from 2008.

So all of the hard work by many has been falsely based upon incorrect or missing data. The reason for this missing data and hiding of facts is done as an attempt to stem speculation and confuse those who try in vain as many have to back engineer the data to come to any useable conclusion which as you can now see is not only futile but impossible.

So most all talk of these high numbers of IQD have all been based upon incomplete or missing data and also on the wrong data set (M2 instead of M0) and therefore cannot be correct in any way.

Hope that helps.

Phoenix

Momma told me to. Possum has complete confidence in an RV very soon and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Heck, even if the RV is only 1 penny, it's a great return! But my intel puts the pending RV in the $2 or higher range. Get-U-Some

Because...........................................you want to buy a................................

[ATTACH=CONFIG]532[/ATTACH]

no a dinar is a dinar still legal tender, and there is no such thing as uncirculated dinar, because that would mean the cbi never released it to the public, the fact that you have it in your pocesion makes it circulated and when people talk about circulated vs uncirculated refers to having been roughed up with its use in circulation

My question is (this is something no-one has made clear yet that I know of) Are the talking about the OLD MONEY or the NEW UNCIRCULATED MONEY? I found out that there is 2 types of money in Iraq old and new uncirculated. Which are they talking about and which do you have?

Momma said, "dinars are like a box of candy, you will never know what they taste like unless you buy the box and chew on them". Wake up people, the train is leaving better get a ticket and go for the ride. Possum said that. What's that smell? Oh yea, it's a $2 plus RV coming out of the oven!