Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This rumor is sad

hitman

I have had a young child of 4 years old that is a close family friend, sick with leukemia for 3 years. He might make it...but has been undergoing chemotherapy for YEARS. And believe you me--there are at LEAST a hundred of us who have been praying for God to heal him soon...for years.

Heavenly Father, I pray with my brothers and sisters in Christ on this site for the 4-year old child with leukemia. I pray that you would act to heal, whether supernaturally or through modern medicine, to destroy the cancerous cells in the child's blood. Please replace the diseased cells with healthy cells. Please strengthen the child and his family as they endure this ordeal. Please give them the peace that surpasses all understanding. We pray these things in the name of Jesus.

Prayer is a wonderful thing...but who ever knows what is answered and what isn't? Farmers pray for rain when their crops need water, while travelers pray for sunshine as they make a trip through the farmland. A "good" prayer is a selfless prayer (praying for those less fortunate than you). The people who started this thread are praying for purely selfish reasons and ought to be ashamed of their actions.

• Upvote 1