Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinarista post Sunday Afternoon

Dinarista post Sunday Afternoon don't promote other sites: Dinar Recaps 10/2/11

Note: The following is meant to encourage PDinarians to hang in there and keep the faith! I know this has been a stressful journey for many of us. This is due to the nature of the dinar investment. We are just not used to this type of investment. I truly believe it is a once in a lifetime opportunity and the IQD RV will be a monumental event!

————————————————————————————

Fellow PDinarians:

I would be willing to bet that the most uncomfortable thing about being an Iraqi dinar investor for most of us is the fact that it isn’t discussed in the mainstream press and one doesn’t hear about it at social gatherings, the golf course, or at work. And if one surfs the internet for information on the IQD what one will most likely find are warnings that the IQD is a scam, or end up at some website operated by, let’s say, less than savory characters (not all of them).

This isn’t like investing in internet/high tech stocks in 2000 or residential real estate in 2005. That felt “comfortable” because those investments at the time were the talk of the town. And if one decided to invest, well, one was just part of the “crowd”. Deep down inside one felt empowered by the mere number of people that were “investing”.

Well, welcome to the world of contrary investing! As a speculator/investor in the Iraqi dinar you/I are now outside-the-box, full fledged contrarians. No doubt about it! And it’s the only way I know of to make money investing.

I don’t know the exact figures as to the number of IQD investors in the U.S., but I’d also be willing to bet that 99% of the American people have no idea what a dinar is. Well, if they did we would really be hard pressed to make money at this. But they don’t. And if it wasn’t for the internet and word-of-mouth only insiders would be invested and neither you nor I would have ever heard of this opportunity. Furthermore, if it wasn’t for an excellent forum like don't promote other sites this would really be a lonely undertaking.

Well, rather than further bore you with what some might think it’s a bunch of claptrap, I would encourage you to get familiar with something called a “Black Swan Event”.

Based on the author’s criteria:

1. The event is a surprise (to the observer).

2. The event has a major impact.

3. After its first recording, the event is rationalized by hindsight, as if it could have been expected (e.g., the relevant data were available but not accounted for).

http://en.wikipedia….ack_swan_theory

Well, if what the majority of us investors believe about the IQD RV is correct, it is shaping to be one heck of a (positive) Black Swan Event and will catch a whole bunch of people off guard. It is very difficult for the human mind to grasp the enormity of this.

In the meantime, while we wait, maybe we should just let go and let God!

Blessings & Greetings to All!

Come RV!

Dinarista

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1