Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talabani to chair Crucial Presidential meeting next Wednesday

k98nights

Talabani to chair Crucial Presidential meeting next Wednesday

talabaniiii.jpg

PUKmedia 02-10-2011 12:16:43

A Presidential meeting including the three presidencies , heads of the political blocs as well as the Kurdish political delegation which is scheduled to arrive in Baghdad this week , is going to be held next Wednesday at President Talabani’s Residence and under his sponsorship , the Baghdad based al- Sabah newspaper reported.

A well- informed source told al- Sabah that the aim of the meeting is to resolve the political differences in the country and bridge the gap between the leaders of the political blocs.

The meeting will discuss issues like: the U.S. trainers, Article 140 of the Iraqi Permanent Constitution, the Separated Areas, security ministries, oil – gas law and the Peshmerga forces.

http://www.pukmedia.com/english/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9776:talabani-to-chair-crucial-presidential-meeting-next-wednesday-&catid=25:iraq&Itemid=386

• Upvote 1

The news has reported, and all posted here this morning, that Talabani is holding major, high level meetings on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Exactly spot on. This thing could be resolved in one meeting. I believe we will see all of this political mess resolved this week. The world seems to all of a sudden be closing in on Iraq and they are out of excuses. I bet Miliki's under carriage has tightened up quite a bit.

Exactly spot on. This thing could be resolved in one meeting. I believe we will see all of this political mess resolved this week. The world seems to all of a sudden be closing in on Iraq and they are out of excuses. I bet Miliki's under carriage has tightened up quite a bit.

Yes, and I think it was Knight98 that said "Kevlar is the new Armani".

It could be resolved.....but it won't

• Downvote 3