Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

Open a second browser window, did we? smile.gif

No - I did it the old fashioned way ... I went to the main page and back quick as a bunny .. or .. er ...quicker than you can say thesaurus !!! :P

To us who are blind to american football .........what the **** does that mean?!?!:blink:

Hi son will be playing defence lining up opposite the opposing team's centre (he's the guy with the ball between his legs). :D

No - I did it the old fashioned way ... I went to the main page and back quick as a bunny .. or .. er ...quicker than you can say thesaurus !!! :P

:rolleyes:WARNING.......DO NOT send my brain down the bunny hole!!!!:lol: :lol:

Hi son will be playing defence lining up opposite the opposing team's centre (he's the guy with the ball between his legs). :D

Thank you... now i can see it a bit clearer. Where his son will be not the ball....B)

2.) Keep it PG, we want everyone to be able to participate, refrain from strong sexual references, etc...

End Quote

you locked the other thread and you tell us this.... Why didn't you leave it open then? I mean, where can a decent group of good-humored and harmless ( for the most part) perverts find a thread to call home?

• Upvote 5

2.) Keep it PG, we want everyone to be able to participate, refrain from strong sexual references, etc...

End Quote

you locked the other thread and you tell us this.... Why didn't you leave it open then? I mean, where can a decent group of good-humored and harmless ( for the most part) perverts find a thread to call home?

Umbertino .. welcome to the NUT HOUSE version 2.0

Good to see you found us.

• Upvote 2

End Quote

Good evening Maestro.......Please find us some music to straighten these fruitcake brains out........I particuarly like IL DIVO. X:)

• Upvote 1

I don't speak German, but I know enough to put pig and dog together and I know it wasn't intentional on your part....just dam& funny! ! ! ! laugh.gif

I had to study German in middle school and the first 2 years og high school...5 years total ... It was mandatory in that school at the time... I hated the language ( don't mean to offend German Members..) ...

I then started learning english on my own with a li'l dictionary and a grammar book cause I wanted to be able to understand the lyrics of pop songs I had begun to listen to in that period.... Then I fell in love with the english language, started to travel... And the rest is (infamous) History...

PG... PG.... Deep breath..... :D

What do you mean ....DEEP BREATH?...........my friends will confirm......I have maintained a great deal of self control in this thread. Trust me..... stick around long enough and you will get used to me and my humour. So far it has been tame. Loved the music by the way.B)