Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Article on Arabic Side

sambob

Agreed, pluMmet. I don't think they want the articles translated either. I don't expect to see a revaluation announcement in this article (I expect that announcement will come from Adam!) but this headline certainly has peaked my interest.

Sorry about not including the link, Planet.

Get BondLady to do it. She translated one like this last week, and did it within nanoseconds. But she has a friend who has a special translation program, or some means we don't have, to do this.

• Upvote 1

it says okie needs more money and that people are starting to doubt him so they need to come up with a new p.r. campaign as all the guru's are faltering in there beliefs .

naw just teasing................. i did send it off to one of my friends and i will post what he translates for me as soon as he sends it back

Edited by kenshin7

it says okie needs more money and that people are starting to doubt him so they need to come up with a new p.r. campaign as all the guru's are faltering in there beliefs .

naw just teasing................. i did send it off to one of my friends and i will post what he translates for me as soon as he sends it back

:D;):D

Im trying to get my girlfriends friend, who is from Pakistan, to try to read it for me. They speak arabic in Pakistan right? Might take some time since we are all at work in different cities but ill see what I can do.

Hi there! There are many languages spoken in Pakistan but Arabic is not one of them. I just thought you would like to know.