Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter VII

The Chancellor

* Maliki gets pledge from Obama to help remove Iraq from Chapter VII

September 21st, 2011 11:21 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki’s talks with President Barack Obama in Washington

on Wednesday as positive, stressing that the security successes achieved in Iraq

saved the region from the outbreak of the risk of sectarian violence. Maliki

told a joint news conference with Obama after the end of their meeting in the

White House for his meeting Obama expressed his deep desire shared between the

parties in a relationship strategy to complete the successes we have achieved

Maliki stressed that the relationship that combines the Iraqi forces and their

American counterparts after its withdrawal from Iraqi cities is one of

cooperation and coordination. For his part, Obama stressed that Washington will

continue to make efforts aimed at Directed to Baghdad from Chapter VII of the

Charter of the United Nations

Hope it hasnt been posted already.

• Upvote 2

I read this before but I didnt see anything about Iraq in particular unless I missed something. Apologies if I did.

This one might help.. http://alahwar-tv.com/pages/news.php?nid=7845

or this one... http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Falahwar-tv.com%2Fpages%2Fnews.php%3Fnid%3D7845

Edited by trooper

IMO.....Iraq will have to be out of Chapter 7, before we pull our troops out of Iraq. Otherwise, they would not be able to buy the weapons that they need to protect themselves. Do you think that the UN or the US is going to leave them helpless? Not a chance, so it only stands to reason, that it will be done soon, so that they will be in a position to get the weapons that they need.

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 5

Did you see the story of the 20,000 private contractors taking over when the troops leave.....these people replace the troops and get paid with US tax dollars at 5 times the rate of a US soldier.....they are not being left defenseless ..they also have NATO troops remaining.....

Did you see the story of the 20,000 private contractors taking over when the troops leave.....these people replace the troops and get paid with US tax dollars at 5 times the rate of a US soldier.....they are not being left defenseless ..they also have NATO troops remaining.....

I understand that there will still be residual help, but when you take the majority of US troops out, and also, most of the NATO, there is still a lot of country to cover. Iraq, will still need to have access to weapontry, that they can't get under Chapter 7, so JMO, I think they will be taken out prior to our official withdrawal.

Other than that, Iraq may stay in Chapter 7 for a longtime.

Let's hope I could possibly be right for once!! :P

Go RV!!!

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2