Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru TerryK Rumor 9/16

krome2ez

9-16-2011 Guru TerryK I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD YOU THAT OBAMA IS THE KEY TO THIS AND IS THE ONE HOLDING IT BACK,...HOLDING BACK ON GETTING A JOB BILL PASSED. I HAVE SAID THAT FOR THE PAST YEAR, GOT THIS FROM MY SOURCE...THAT THIS IS NOW THE BLOCK. I DONT KNOW HOW HE CAN BE IN CONTROL OF IRAQ OR STOPPING THIS. IT WAS NEWS I GOT I WANTED TO PASS ON. GO FROM A HIGH TO A LOW. COME

Iraq is a sovereign country that means no one not even president Oboma has any say in it , who is this person ?

ive been here long enough to be able to state that TERRY K is a TOTAL FRAUD. 7 bucks my rear end. This is just crazy talk. This is a country that doesnt have running water and sewers in the majority of the country. INSANE.

Hey, good to see u again old dog, do you remember when TK was kick out of here ?? :lol: :lol: :P :P

Well, if ya' think about it,

the rv in itself is a "jobs bill".

Once the RV is done, and America

has a few new millionaires,

the Porsche dealers will be needing

to add a few new salespeople.

Fancy restaurants will be needing more

waiters and kitchen staff.

Cruise lines will be needing more people

for the cleaning staff and other positions

on the cruise ships.

Country clubs will be needing to hire

more golf caddy's.

Yes, I look at the world just a little differently...