Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Site owners and Mods

pokerplayer

I would like to take a moment to thank the site owners and the Mods for the great restraint they have shown as of late. People are hyped about the possibility of an RV happening soon, and at times the air has been, well shall we say somewhat blue. We are all tired and truly want this done. while many hold out for the big bucks, I suspect if it came in low, many would cash out to be done. I know I fall under this group, as I am pretty much burnt out.

I have met many great people from many great sites, whom I call friends. In the same breath I have run across a few bozos as well lol and I'm sure I have fallen under that category at times as well. May we all soon meet and these dinars sites quietly fade away as people move on with there lives.

Its even been said grumpy has a life outside of the dinar... I know its a stretch, but you never know. lol

May we all gain happiness and prosper when this ride is over.

poker

I would like to take a moment to thank the site owners and the Mods for the great restraint they have shown as of late. People are hyped about the possibility of an RV happening soon, and at times the air has been, well shall we say somewhat blue. We are all tired and truly want this done. while many hold out for the big bucks, I suspect if it came in low, many would cash out to be done. I know I fall under this group, as I am pretty much burnt out.

I have met many great people from many great sites, whom I call friends. In the same breath I have run across a few bozos as well lol and I'm sure I have fallen under that category at times as well. May we all soon meet and these dinars sites quietly fade away as people move on with there lives.

Its even been said grumpy has a life outside of the dinar... I know its a stretch, but you never know. lol

May we all gain happiness and prosper when this ride is over.

poker

You got the Mods eating out of your hand. but what about......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]466[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]467[/ATTACH]

Sorry you dislike someone saying thank-you. I personally think these people have done a great job.

poker

Give me a break, it was a joke, I agree with your post saying thanks 100%, I guess that little tiny smiley I added at the end was not enough to show I was joking.

sensitive Canadians :)