Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who do you think won the Republican debate at the Reagan library?

Sirius

Results with 676 short comments

Total of 99,225 votes

Ron Paul

49%

(48,600 votes)

Mitt Romney

17.9%

(17,773 votes)

Rick Perry

14.8%

(14,640 votes)

Jon Huntsman

7%

(6,919 votes)

Newt Gingrich

4.7%

(4,623 votes)

Herman Cain

3.2%

(3,223 votes)

Michele Bachmann

2.4%

(2,356 votes)

Rick Santorum

1.1%

(1,091 votes)

LINK :

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Results with 676 short comments

Total of 99,225 votes

Ron Paul

49%

(48,600 votes)

Mitt Romney

17.9%

(17,773 votes)

Rick Perry

14.8%

(14,640 votes)

Jon Huntsman

7%

(6,919 votes)

Newt Gingrich

4.7%

(4,623 votes)

Herman Cain

3.2%

(3,223 votes)

Michele Bachmann

2.4%

(2,356 votes)

Rick Santorum

1.1%

(1,091 votes)

LINK :

The Pink Piggy Won!!!

Does anyone ever really win a Republican debate or is it just a matter of who promises the most to Corporation and the uber-rich?

Ron Paul is the guy with the 'Fair' tax plan that will bankrupt the nation! Why would anyone vote for that moron? Might as well re-elect GWB

im gonna go with jimmy carter on this one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Does anyone ever really win a Republican debate or is it just a matter of who promises the most to Corporation and the uber-rich?

Ron Paul is the guy with the 'Fair' tax plan that will bankrupt the nation! Why would anyone vote for that moron? Might as well re-elect GWB

I didn't watch the Debate Ridewithme38 but we've BEEN BROKE since the 1780's and NONE of the TAXES you pay goes to pay down the National Debt. It ALL goes to the Federal reserve to line their pockets. (Long story) I suggest you go have a look at the other posting i just made in the VIP section with a link to "THE Matrix and the US constitution" in fact here it is again. My link

Ron Paul is the only Candidate that understands all this. All the others are just Corporation Agent wannabees. I'm not sure even Ron Paul could change the course here, after all he too is a corporation Agent.

Seemed like the candidates think it's whoever can say 'Ronald Regan' the most. I pictured college students getting plastered. ''Ronald Regan'' "Ronald Regan". Nobody believes ANY of these people are the next Ronald Regan, so they should all just shut it about him and talk about themselves and their ideas!

Can you tell I'm Italian and have a few opinions? LOL