Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Miia's September 17th and Counting! v4

Miia, I just want to tell you something, I know there are rough times, and good times. :( .......... :)

The one thing I can always count on, is for you to always be there for me, as I will for you. :hug:

I love you with all my heart. :wub:

Its time for the countdown! Lets rock this one hard!

Stay upbeat, and be happy in this thread! :

Let the Official "Pink Piggy" countdown begin!:woot:

• Upvote 6

awh....that was sweet........to mia...you have someone who adores you...dont forget that ever...and cisole...protect and cherish mia always......and mia I like tomorrows date....laugh.gif im so ready for this ride to be over with......you 2 take care of each other.....smile.gif

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Ok...since everyone seems to be guessing and this IS a lighthearted thread, I hope no one takes me seriously on this comment, he he

I wish we had one of those boards where u put in a dollar and break the little sheet of plastic to get your ticket...I'd pick the one marked "September 7, 2011 3:49pm EST"

But that's just cuz I want it to RV before I have to go to my Nutrition class :blink: ...I'd be happier than a Pig in slop!

• Upvote 1

Really...did you say you should be getting your first Dong Monday or Tuesday!?

He did, He did... :P:o

First he said last Friday...now it's Monday or Tuesday...he might be having second thoughts about getting that first dong.

It's OK, Cisole...Miia will still think you're a real man even if you DO get your first dong...

• Upvote 2