Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

my bank story

^theStig

hello all. i allways thought these bank stories were a bunch of nonsense, untill today. i went with my mom to get a bank account set up for my grandma.

having heard numerous bank stories before, i was tempted to see if she knew anything about the iraqi dinar. but my mom asked first. to me and my moms supprise she said yes.

she had no offical news from the bank, but she was invested,and that the rummer was that it would soon rv. im not going anymore into it because after listening to her for a few minuts, it was obviouse that she was getting her info from either here, or another dinar site.

the 2 things that ive taken away with this are. yes banking personel are allowed and are activly investing in dinars. contrary to some who have said it was illegal for them too.

even though i now believe that many, not all, but many of these stories may have happened. i believe the bank employees are not passing offical bank information, but only the same rumers we gleem from here, on thier own.

• Upvote 8