Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dummies!!!

CinMike

Dummy Gurus! What do you expect from people? I have seen and read Okie posts for 3 years saying things like its done, its over, and the RV is here. Then when people bash his DUMB A$$ he wonders why. Same for the rest of the OOM family, and the other dummies at PTR. Okie I hope you read this. Sir, you cannot tell people to quit their jobs because the RV is done. Just who in the he!! do you think you are? I don't care if you are friends with the bush family, until the GOI is announced, CH 7 is done, and the HCL is passed there will be NO RV You have said these things are done and passed.....Prove it!!! Oh you can't because you gotta be hush hush. You are once again messing with peoples lives here Sir, and your garbage should not be allowed. I mean come on isn't it obvious that Okie is making people money? He is allowed to tell people to quit their jobs because its the RV is done! Its not done, but still your posts are allowed. No one else can say anything like okie does or they get banned. The picture is becoming alot more clear.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 3

Dummy Gurus! What do you expect from people? I have seen and read Okie posts for 3 years saying things like its done, its over, and the RV is here. Then when people bash his DUMB A$$ he wonders why. Same for the rest of the OOM family, and the other dummies at PTR. Okie I hope you read this. Sir, you cannot tell people to quit their jobs because the RV is done. Just who in the he!! do you think you are? I don't care if you are friends with the bush family, until the GOI is announced, CH 7 is done, and the HCL is passed there will be NO RV You have said these things are done and passed.....Prove it!!! Oh you can't because you gotta be hush hush. You are once again messing with peoples lives here Sir, and your garbage should not be allowed. I mean come on isn't it obvious that Okie is making people money? He is allowed to tell people to quit their jobs because its the RV is done! Its not done, but still your posts are allowed. No one else can say anything like okie does or they get banned. The picture is becoming alot more clear.

After three years you still read his stuff. If it were me I'd be asking myself a question. Just sayin. Don't mean to dig. I just don't understand is all I guess.

Dummy Gurus! What do you expect from people? I have seen and read Okie posts for 3 years saying things like its done, its over, and the RV is here. Then when people bash his DUMB A$ he wonders why. Same for the rest of the OOM family, and the other dummies at PTR. Okie I hope you read this. Sir, you cannot tell people to quit their jobs because the RV is done. Just who in the he!! do you think you are? I don't care if you are friends with the bush family, until the GOI is announced, CH 7 is done, and the HCL is passed there will be NO RV You have said these things are done and passed.....Prove it!!! Oh you can't because you gotta be hush hush. You are once again messing with peoples lives here Sir, and your garbage should not be allowed. I mean come on isn't it obvious that Okie is making people money? He is allowed to tell people to quit their jobs because its the RV is done! Its not done, but still your posts are allowed. No one else can say anything like okie does or they get banned. The picture is becoming alot more clear.

Sorry man but You guys that let OKIE upset you so much is the very reason he`s here. You just posted another OKIE thread. So it repeats itself over and over and over. OKIE is like poison ivy if you dont scratch it . It will go away. So stop scratching. NO MORE OKIE POST ABOUT OKIE. And guess what they will no longer bring it over cause there`s no response . Most cats do not really fear dogs WHY cause they know their smarter then the dogs. JUST SAYING

• Upvote 5

Great post, it is about time someone put him in his place, Okie spouts his mouth and has total disregard for the feelings and emotions of his fellow man, your right, he should be banned from posting on this site, along with his fellow guru's. He must be getting paid by someone to allow his existence on this site. GREAT POST, and the He## with Okie.

Great post, it is about time someone put him in his place, Okie spouts his mouth and has total disregard for the feelings and emotions of his fellow man, your right, he should be banned from posting on this site, along with his fellow guru's. He must be getting paid by someone to allow his existence on this site. GREAT POST, and the He## with Okie.

I dont think Okie will post on this site,atleast not under the okie name.......I think the negs should go to the people that drag his garbage over here.....the pumpers are just waiting for him to say something so they can post it!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Come on now, who would actually quit a job based on Okie's unverified and unverifiable info? We were smart enough to get in on this investment, surely no one would quit a job prematurely unless they were in a position to not need said job. I bet even our little pink piggy is smarter than that. Of course, pigs are supposed to be somewhat bright.

I dont think Okie will post on this site,atleast not under the okie name.......I think the negs should go to the people that drag his garbage over here.....the pumpers are just waiting for him to say something so they can post it!!!

I don't think you are included in that category, Thug. Please don't stop your posts.

• Upvote 1

Why has he not been banned? Where are the mods, they send you letters for foul language but let this idiot on here all the time, to you oakie I say ********* please go play with other people that will listen to your B>S> and go away

Edited by Markinsa
Language: Please Read the DinarVets Forum Rules
  • Upvote 2