Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Annual World bank and IMF Sept 23-25

Shelley

Sept. 23-25 2011

The 2011 World Bank-IMF Annual Meetings kick off in September. The shareholders of the two institutions and other attendees will participate in a full slate of pre-meeting seminars, luncheons, and briefings focused on the global outlook and economic recovery.

The Annual Meetings of the the World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) each year bring together *****central bankers, ministers of finance and development, private sector executives, and academics***** to discuss issues of global concern, *****including the world economic outlook, poverty eradication, economic development, and aid effectiveness. *****The complete schedule is listed in the link below:

http://www.imf.org/external/AM/2011/schedule.htm

I really hope the meeting is to celebrate, how well things went in the begining of SEPTEMBER !!!!! :woot::woot:

• Upvote 2

Sept. 23-25 2011

The 2011 World Bank-IMF Annual Meetings kick off in September. The shareholders of the two institutions and other attendees will participate in a full slate of pre-meeting seminars, luncheons, and briefings focused on the global outlook and economic recovery.

The Annual Meetings of the the World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) each year bring together *****central bankers, ministers of finance and development, private sector executives, and academics***** to discuss issues of global concern, *****including the world economic outlook, poverty eradication, economic development, and aid effectiveness. *****The complete schedule is listed in the link below:

I really hope the meeting is to celebrate, how well things went in the begining of SEPTEMBER !!!!! :woot::woot:

Thanks for the post. I like your way of thinking. I think we all hope for that. :)

Sept. 23-25 2011

Your comment seems to be reaching a bit but I can go with that... :D I would love to think of all the fat cats sitting around smoking cigars over their success. Then they will plot out what country is next... (Okay now I am reaching.)