Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat of Wed Aug 31

paperboy

What they need is more freaking holidays in Iraq!!

I mean a whole month of Ramadan and now Eid-al-Fitr. We should do that in the USA. Celebrate thanksgiving for a month, go right into Christmas and then enjoy New Years.

Of course we would never get anything done but that is what scuba diving is forcool.gif

Grand Pubah,

I share your point of view except that this is the situation in the USA. All while we, the working class tax payers, continue to work to support the "no-class" US Congress. While we have to deal with natural disasters, congressional members threaten to withold FEMA funding, until cuts in the budget are made! I agree cuts need to be made but not at the expense of the voters who need FEMA. Why not hold up foreign aid to third world backstabbing countries such as Pakistan! Im sorry for getting off topic here. I know you all are as frustrated as I am. GO RV!!!

• Upvote 3

Does anyone have an answer to Oklahoma's question?

[OKLAHOMA] Adam Montana -Hi , my dinar was sold to me from scgs.us and it was stolen from jordan, do you think ill have any problems cashing it in?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1WiPuEh3e

i guess if its legit, i wouldnt see a problem. unless their trying to trace it. yo no se.....

What they need is more freaking holidays in Iraq!!

I mean a whole month of Ramadan and now Eid-al-Fitr. We should do that in the USA. Celebrate thanksgiving for a month, go right into Christmas and then enjoy New Years.

Of course we would never get anything done but that is what scuba diving is forcool.gif

LOL

If you are planning on paying 35% to the federal government in taxes, then you are not connected with the right CPA firm. btw think like a multimillionaire and start your search at the top officials, not the inexperienced CPA fresh out of school that answers the phones when you call. Here is a list of the best CPA firms in the country:

* Grant Thornton LLP

* McGladrey & Pullen LLP

* Rehmann

* Dixon Hughes PLLC

* Parentebeard Llc

* KPMG

* Goodman & CO LLP

* LarsonAllen LLP

* Crowe Horwath LLP

* Moss Adams LLP

There are ways to legally pay little to no federal taxes on your earnings from this investment. Do your homework folks. Good luck to all.

• Upvote 1

Grand Pubah,

I share your point of view except that this is the situation in the USA. All while we, the working class tax payers, continue to work to support the "no-class" US Congress. While we have to deal with natural disasters, congressional members threaten to withold FEMA funding, until cuts in the budget are made! I agree cuts need to be made but not at the expense of the voters who need FEMA. Why not hold up foreign aid to third world backstabbing countries such as Pakistan! Im sorry for getting off topic here. I know you all are as frustrated as I am. GO RV!!!

Yes I know what you are saying. Obviously the last thing we really need here is more national holidays. It already cost the Gov't billions of dollars annually for the extra holiday pay off for gov't workers and the lost productive time.

I was really just being sarcastic about the whole "more holidays" comment. I work holidays, and evenings, and weekends often and I don't get double time pay for it either. I have no problem whatsoever with a strong work ethic and believe for the most part our country has lost that work ethic it once had.

FEMA is known to be one of the most wasteful Gov't programs in existence. Who in their right mind actually believes the Gov't can save the tax payers money by taking over the management of anything? Look at what they have done with the US postal service. They are so broke congress was actually considering closing down the USPS offices on Saturdays not long ago. Desperately looking for ways to try and keep the doors open. Going in the hole more every year.

My local postal clerk told me he makes $30 an hour plus benefits, health care, holidays, sick pay, ect...

And that is in a community where a good wage at this time is $10 an hour.

Look at the shape our Gov't has left Social Security in. Will be completely bankrupt in a few years and those who have spent their whole life paying into it won't be able to get anything out of it. They took the SS surplus and spent it on other things.

Now they want to take over health care "to save money". Sure..... that will be the day!ohmy.gif

I absolutely believe whatever they tell me.laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

spectatorsRide - Why would someone want to spend +$200 for a one hour meeting with a CPA for advice when they can spend $50 or so on VIP membership & get the same or better advice? I recommend the latter - much better advice & strategies for alot less money! You and others need to check out the benefits of VIP - seriously! Go to http://iqd.me/l/faq and http://dinarnews.net/benefits for more information.

spectatorsRide - Why would someone want to spend +$200 for a one hour meeting with a CPA for advice when they can spend $50 or so on VIP membership & get the same or better advice? I recommend the latter - much better advice & strategies for alot less money! You and others need to check out the benefits of VIP - seriously! Go to http://iqd.me/l/faq and http://dinarnews.net/benefits for more information.

+$200 an hour is a minimal amount considering the potential savings. Others can do as they see fit. VIP may be a good choice. For me, I have already secured my strategy for post RV. A very good friend of mine happens to be a very good friend to the top dog of one of the firms posted above. I may still have to join VIP to compare Adam's strategy to mine, just to see if the advice is the same or better.

• Upvote 1

To avoid paying alot in taxes here is what Im doing. WHen it hits, Im cashing in a small portion of my dinar and buying a house in Fla. Fla has no state income tax and no estate tax. That means I will save 6.5% on my CT state income tax and when I die alll my money goes to my family because there is no estate tax in Fla. I will make Fla my perminent residence and reside there 6months and 1 day a year. After purchasing my Fla home I will cash in the rest of my dinar avoiding my CT state income tax of 6.5%. The federal tax is 35%. Im sure there will be a bank fee to cash in so I use 1%. Total federal tax and bank fees would be 36%. 100% less 36% give you 64% of profit without any State Income Tax. So you can multiply your dinar by 64% to get your net income.

When you go invest it in a bank you negociate the interest rate. If you have friends with dinar go with them bank to bank. Lets say you have a couple of friends and you all go bank to bank to invest your money. Banks right now are offering less then 2%. When you go in with 200,000,000 between the all of you and you better get a rate better then that. For example if you have 5000 dinar thats 5million in US dollars and if the dinar comes out at $2.50 you have $12,500,000 mutiplied by 64% and you net 9 million dollars. 9 million dollars at 5% in a bank account is $400,000 a year and you will be taxed on that interest at .35% so you net $256,000. If you have 10 million dinar double it and so on.

You need to invest into becoming VIP. All of the.above has already been taken care of with the VIP membership. Good luck and welcome aboard.