Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finally, my time to be heard. I work for one of the big banks that continuously gets mentioned on these forums. I know for a fact that banks are not getting shipments of extra cash, guards are not being hired, conference calls are not being made, and training is not being done in regards to learning how to handle an RV. I have personally called our foreign exchange department (more than once) and have been told it's a scam each time. Before anyone gets upset about what I'm saying, know this, I own Dinar. I purchased it in 2007 and like everyone else, I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will one day have our financial blessing. For people to think their local branch actually has knowledge of this event is absolutely crazy. Not even the people handling it know when or even if it's going to happen. Trust me when I say this, your bank doesn't know either. I have attempted to contact the following: my Govenor, WTO, IMF, US Treasury, and the CBI. Only the US Treasury emailed me back, It was a generic response and contained no information about IQD.

If you talk to 50 people you will get 50 different answers. Unfortunately we have had too many people on these sites say it's done and complete. I went through some archives in 2009. Guess what, it was done and complete back then too. It's always another day then another week then another month. Like most of you, I have more time than I do money, so I will just sit and wait and hope that someone will be the right eventually. Go RV

Listen to this Conference Call it will help you to answer your questions, most if not all!

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-67-17-65-6753-17-65-67-17-65-67867612711513371512245117-17-65-67;1MjM4NDkw1

Based on my survey of local banks, right on target. No winks or "you will do well" or follow me outside with a hush hush message. Just the same response every time. It's not in our book and we don't deal in Iraqi Dinar. Never even had anyone tell me it's a scam. Just we don't exchange it because it's not in our book. Thanks for the post. I hope anyone just starting off will read this and understand the banks are not the place to research this RV.

Vegasbabywithrv...THANK YOU...totally agree with and confirm your intel...every major lender leases regional headquarter space in buildings we own...all executives in those locations have always told me what you have stated...I have been bashed and banned from other forums for saying this previously...whatever...long term...I am in...its a solid investment... Better than any 401k

Finally, my time to be heard. I work for one of the big banks that continuously gets mentioned on these forums. I know for a fact that banks are not getting shipments of extra cash, guards are not being hired, conference calls are not being made, and training is not being done in regards to learning how to handle an RV. I have personally called our foreign exchange department (more than once) and have been told it's a scam each time. Before anyone gets upset about what I'm saying, know this, I own Dinar. I purchased it in 2007 and like everyone else, I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will one day have our financial blessing. For people to think their local branch actually has knowledge of this event is absolutely crazy. Not even the people handling it know when or even if it's going to happen. Trust me when I say this, your bank doesn't know either. I have attempted to contact the following: my Govenor, WTO, IMF, US Treasury, and the CBI. Only the US Treasury emailed me back, It was a generic response and contained no information about IQD.

If you talk to 50 people you will get 50 different answers. Unfortunately we have had too many people on these sites say it's done and complete. I went through some archives in 2009. Guess what, it was done and complete back then too. It's always another day then another week then another month. Like most of you, I have more time than I do money, so I will just sit and wait and hope that someone will be the right eventually. Go RV

Thanks for re stating this fact again. I have a corporate president and branch VP with 5/3 in my family and I have said this over and over. We, on this site will know before anyone at a local bank will!! They tell me they hear ZERO about the Dinar. Just that the bank quit selling it...period.

• Upvote 1

Hey im a Newbie!!!!!!!!!

Heres the part of the Dinar Deal I have a hard time understanding. (I do however have my Dinar stash) If the Dinar revalues at a crazy number of lets say the 3.00. Would that not De-Value the Dollar in Iraq there for Raising the cost of Oil per

barrel which intern raises fuel cost to the american people which inturn has a negative effec t on many of the people in this country. How can a Loaf of Bread in Iraq be worth 25,000 dinar today and that same 25,000 dinar be worht a House in the United States

The Very Next Day. I just Cant Seem to Do the math on this one. I think a LONG TERM investment in Dinar is Really what is in place as it rises SLOWLY. I'm Not an INTEL GURU or a FINANCIAL PLAYER with 25 Family members living in IRAQ. Just a guy who is really concerned with the DeValue of the Dollar Worldwide and how to place MY family in a position to survive. PLEAS HELP ME UNDERSTAND IF YOU CAN.

Thank you in Advance

Based on my survey of local banks, right on target. No winks or "you will do well" or follow me outside with a hush hush message. Just the same response every time. It's not in our book and we don't deal in Iraqi Dinar. Never even had anyone tell me it's a scam. Just we don't exchange it because it's not in our book. Thanks for the post. I hope anyone just starting off will read this and understand the banks are not the place to research this RV.

No winks Ahhh Come on I love the "knowing sly wink" It`s always the best part hahhahahaha