Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix explination of events

kaperoni

You know I was going to make a joke about Phoenix and his previous mention of "life on Mars" as a heads up to an RV taking place, and he beat me to the punch. This guy, while amusing, is a joke and should not be given the forum to post his ramblings after his past record of idiocy. RV taking place started with the big M re election kick off announcement that never took place (it was later confirmed after being debunked that M was actually in Egypt), then it was going to take place on Forex after the 1st of the year along with the ISX going International, then it had to happen 30 days b4 election b/c M needs it to get re elected, now it just has to happen b4 election, and now Chapt 7 is going to be released to allow them to RV after we have been told all along that RV then chapt 7 removal.

It is all B.S. and people just keep making stuff up as we go along. All of this leads me to believe that it isn't going to happen at all or atleast until after the elections no wait after the troops leave no wait first of the year no wait until they are at full capacity pumping oil no wait until after our elections in Nov no wait etc. etc. etc. yada yada yada.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

Phoenix, it's hard to believe de la rue only printed 9 trillion dinars when the cbi, by it's own admission, has said in many articles along with the finance ministry that there is 25 trillion in circulation of which 80% is cash. Adding to that number is the us treasury estimated to be at least 4 trillion on the first currency swap which brought to life the govt of iraq, not to mention what china, asia and the central bank of europian block hold. your number does not add up but your overall assessment is sound. Tues the un meets to discuss and we hope vote on the removal of iraq from chapter 7. kuwait may be the only stopper but recent articles have indicated that the iraqi's are trying desparately to appease the kuwaiti's and the kuwaiti's are responding in kind. we will see the outcome shortly. either way one thing is of certainty to me. guitner has orchestrated a workable deal world wide and has treasury boots on the ground in iraq at the cbi as we speak. i don't believe our govt who needs this worse than we do to back our own dollar, is going to let the iraqi's mess this up. from the get go we had their dinar printed and set the rate, and with paul bremmer using JP Morgan/Chase as the implementer, the us has been in control. granted shabibi is feeling his oats and has complete autonomy from not only the iraqi govt but all outside influences, but the politics tell me that he will tow the line. the us pretty much controls the imf and world bank, both which have great influence on the cbi for where it is going, so buttons can be pushed and they will be. before this issue of lop or rv is settled our govt will have the final say if it has not already been decided. the words of geo bush will come to fruition, "the iraq war will pay for itself". You can take that to the bank.

• Upvote 2

This is a great post and I thank you for expressing your vision of what has happened in the past and what is happening now. It helps to hear a clear and consise appraisal of this very complicated system that is emerging. While I agree with nearly everything you have stated, I have a little trouble believing that the dinar will revalue at 1.00 but I do hope you're right. Thanks again for the post.