Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Wells Fargo Bank Rumor

Dinarrhea

If i was a MOD it would also be your last :angry:

You know, a friend of mine told me about this site... she said it's full of seething anger. I agree with her. The vast majority of you all are so deeply angry and seething with hatred and loathing inside it is disgusting. You are in this investment out of outright greed. Greed begets anguish and misery. You are all getting your just reward. This is an angry seething web site forum gasping on it's last dying breath. Adam should clean house and get rid of the rude, vulgar, angry, insulting bashers. Rumors are rumors and all I did was share one. You angry folks are pathetic.

Go RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If you call the Wells Fargo foreign currency dept (18006784653) and keep clicking on purchases,you will get a voice mail saying Wells Fargo does NOT handle the dinar,and they have no intentions of handling them in the future.They DO handle the Dong,about $58 a million plus about $7.00 for shipping.

You know, a friend of mine told me about this site... she said it's full of seething anger. I agree with her. The vast majority of you all are so deeply angry and seething with hatred and loathing inside it is disgusting. You are in this investment out of outright greed. Greed begets anguish and misery. You are all getting your just reward. This is an angry seething web site forum gasping on it's last dying breath. Adam should clean house and get rid of the rude, vulgar, angry, insulting bashers. Rumors are rumors and all I did was share one. You angry folks are pathetic.

Go RV.

maybe you should try OAKIES site. They love bank stories, Positivity, and especially OAKIE's daily dose of DD (Dinar Dinarrhea). You would fit in quite well there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Go RV.

This is by far the most grounded and realistic dinar website out there right now. Are there people on here that can be a**es sometimes? Absolutely!

But if you want a site that is all rainbows and butterflies go to Okies site or one of the pumpers sites.

You have to realize that people make up bank stories like this all the time to push dinar sales. If something does not add up people will call you out on it, some respectfully and some with no class at all.

Going back to your original post, it would be no different then me saying I went to my local Wells Fargo and seen a line of cars 20 deep at the drive thru and immediately I assumed that the RV occured. Not every little odd thing that happens at the banks pertains to the RV. Who knows they could have been giving out free beer or something! :lol:

But for you to supposedly go up to the teller and butt in line and ask straight out if the dinar RVd that sounds pretty fishy. You have to realize less than 1% of the U.S. population is invested in this. Sorry if this was a true story, but if it was, it was very poorly communicated to the boards. God Bless and good luck!

Edited by jlldrs
  • Upvote 1

seems like people post things like this just outta hopes and dreams...cmon people get your act together...we all have lived a life where you have to work real hard to get your own riches. i will continue to live that life, and have to see an RV to believe it.

Your neggie comments are not wanted here. Go away. If you don't agree...just say so in a POLITE WAY and move on. Stop with the sarcastic ways of expression. Didin't anyone ever tell you those are the ones that are negative? What manners!!!

This warrants one response and one response ONLY...Neggie...what's 'NEGGIE'....grow up...and while I DO NOT believe in grading on a curve, my comments, while somewhat acerbic, are frankly and relatively 'on par' with 'others'. AND, IMO, this entry...and yours as a self-appointed savior of the pumpers, are CRAP as well. In the future, stick to evaluating the content of the commentary with regard to the site and refrain from the commentarial efforts...sorely lacking and frankly, didn't 'work' AT ALL!!

• Upvote 3

Rosenbos-Clever post. Love your sense of humor.Ran into the same Hooker in Amsterdam. She told me to tell You "hello" and that you had a nice IQD. :lol:

This is a PUMPER at work. Written using quotes in a similar style as most PUMPERS. Easy to smell like a fart on an elevator. When will these jokers ever learn?