Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

peeling the onion

luckystrike

TRYING TO FIGURE OUT EVERYTHING THAT IRAQ IS DOING OR HAS DONE WILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY. THE MAIN THING THAT HAS BOTHERED ME THE MOST IS SHABS AUCTION EACH DAY AVERAGING ABOUT 150 MILLION. WHO WOULD DO THAT WITH A HUGE RV ON THE WAY? NO ONE WOULD WRIGHT. BUT MAYBE THAT WAS PART OF THE DEAL BUSH MADE. THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE A CHOICE.

THE ERBIL AGREEMENT IS ANOTHER THING THATS NOT SITTING WELL WITH ME. THAT IS IN MY OPINION THE MAIN HOLD UP ON THE RV. WHATS SO BAD IS THEIR LACK OF TRUST FOR ONE ANOTHER IS COSTING THEM 1.5 BILLION (AFTER RV) EACH DAY IF IT COMES OUT AT ONE DOLLAR.

I STILL FEEL LIKE THE U.S. IS WALKING THEM THROUGH THIS AND THEY HAVE A PLAN THAT NONE OF US KNOW ABOUT.

JUST BEWARE OF THE STORIES THESE PUMPERS ARE TELLING. ONLY BUY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. NOBODY KNOWS WHEN THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

COME ON RV

• Upvote 3

there is a written 5 yr plan that Iraq is going by... so far , things have progressed and very few issues remain..... when the Iraqt's, the US, UNSC, IMF, World Bank, WTO all can agree, the RV< RI will happen ... not before and no sooner than that.... the gurus are fishing and they can't catch anything cause they have no bait,,,,, it is coming ..hopefully soon... if not will be later

Nuff Said , Done deal....Cash when it happens and not before.....................................

Hitman

TRYING TO FIGURE OUT EVERYTHING THAT IRAQ IS DOING OR HAS DONE WILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY. THE MAIN THING THAT HAS BOTHERED ME THE MOST IS SHABS AUCTION EACH DAY AVERAGING ABOUT 150 MILLION. WHO WOULD DO THAT WITH A HUGE RV ON THE WAY? NO ONE WOULD WRIGHT. BUT MAYBE THAT WAS PART OF THE DEAL BUSH MADE. THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE A CHOICE.

THE ERBIL AGREEMENT IS ANOTHER THING THATS NOT SITTING WELL WITH ME. THAT IS IN MY OPINION THE MAIN HOLD UP ON THE RV. WHATS SO BAD IS THEIR LACK OF TRUST FOR ONE ANOTHER IS COSTING THEM 1.5 BILLION (AFTER RV) EACH DAY IF IT COMES OUT AT ONE DOLLAR.

I STILL FEEL LIKE THE U.S. IS WALKING THEM THROUGH THIS AND THEY HAVE A PLAN THAT NONE OF US KNOW ABOUT.

JUST BEWARE OF THE STORIES THESE PUMPERS ARE TELLING. ONLY BUY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. NOBODY KNOWS WHEN THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

COME ON RV

Are you using a TSR-80?

• Upvote 1

Well, I "almost" nailed it!

Hats off, Man. I was going to suggest a Sinclair 1000. Man's first attempt at a palmtop. Sadly, this whole thing is going to be lost on anyone under the age of 40.

In-the-meantime, estewart, it is considered RUDE to type everything in cap's.

LOLZ at that TRS-80! I used to have a commodore 64, took BASIC when I was like 10 or 11, (making very primitive graphics with commands that started such as...10 Color =1

20 HLIN 0,10 to 0,20). That and do you remember the FIRST home gaming system? And it is NOT that Atari 2600.

• Upvote 1

Luckystrike if your computer looks like this

It's time for an up-grade.

LOLZ at that TRS-80! I used to have a commodore 64, took BASIC when I was like 10 or 11, (making very primitive graphics with commands that started such as...10 Color =1

20 HLIN 0,10 to 0,20). That and do you remember the FIRST home gaming system? And it is NOT that Atari 2600.

Commadore, the Cadilac of game machines...cough, cough....back in the day.

estewart: the following comment was aimed at luckystrike

"In-the-meantime, estewart, it is considered RUDE to type everything in cap's."

Edited by mcuman

Wasn't it "Pong" or something like that? Two paddles on opposing ends? When our family got that for Christmas one year us boys in my family stayed up till 3 a.m. playing it. Kids now a days would probably zzzzzzzzzzzzztongue.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1