Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Undersecretary of the Iraqi Finance Ministry: Raise three zeroes from Iraqi currency by the end of the current year

August 24th, 2011 01:08 pm · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

04:08:23 / 08/2011

Khandan – Dr. Fadel Prophet and Undersecretary of the Iraqi Finance Ministry in a statement to “Khandan” The budget for 2012 is much more than the budget that was announced recently, noting that it more than (115) trillion dinars.

He said Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance, Central Bank of Iraq intensify its efforts to raise the zeros of the Iraqi currency, and it is hoped that the work is to raise three zeroes from the Iraqi currency is the end of the current year, pointing out that the replacement of currency needs to be approved by the Council of Ministers and the parliament.

Dr. Fadel prophet that the Ministry of Finance has completed the stages of budget preparation was not left only determine the final figure will be to guess and then sent to the Council of Ministers for approval.

Haha, I love these translations. Sounds, like the same ol' same ol' to me. But whatever. I thought the Ministers already approved the green light on the zero thing. LOL, it's comical man.

August 24th, 2011 01:08 pm · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

04:08:23 / 08/2011

Khandan – Dr. Fadel Prophet and Undersecretary of the Iraqi Finance Ministry in a statement to “Khandan” The budget for 2012 is much more than the budget that was announced recently, noting that it more than (115) trillion dinars.

He said Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance, Central Bank of Iraq intensify its efforts to raise the zeros of the Iraqi currency, and it is hoped that the work is to raise three zeroes from the Iraqi currency is the end of the current year, pointing out that the replacement of currency needs to be approved by the Council of Ministers and the parliament.

Dr. Fadel prophet that the Ministry of Finance has completed the stages of budget preparation was not left only determine the final figure will be to guess and then sent to the Council of Ministers for approval.

Haha, I love these translations. Sounds, like the same ol' same ol' to me. But whatever. I thought the Ministers already approved the green light on the zero thing. LOL, it's comical man.

Thanks for the post! All articles up til now have indicated the lifting of 3 zeros to occur by mid year next year. If they're trying to get it done by the end of THIS year, they've accelerated their planning and implementation. This is actually good news. The sooner the better!

:twothumbs:

Thanks for the post! All articles up til now have indicated the lifting of 3 zeros to occur by mid year next year. If they're trying to get it done by the end of THIS year, they've accelerated their planning and implementation. This is actually good news. The sooner the better!

:twothumbs:

If it is what it appears to be well yeah great news, but it very well could be same ol same ol.