Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie friends with the Bush family???

HappyVegas

Quite entitled to you opinion. Maybe you should do some homework.

http://www.iraqinquiry.org.uk/about.aspx

"Tony Blair is to face scathing criticism from the official inquiry into the Iraq War for the role he played in leading Britain into one of its biggest foreign policy fiascos in modern history. He will be held to account on four main failings:

* Bogus claims that were made about Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction.

* Not telling the British public about his secret pledge with George Bush to go to war.

* Keeping the Cabinet in the dark by his ‘sofa government’ style.

* Failing to plan to avoid the post-war chaos in Iraq.

"

"The inquiry is also understood to focus on the way that Mr Blair privately told Mr Bush more than a year before the conflict that he would back the war, while claiming in public he had not made up his mind. Mr Blair denied that a deal to go to war had been ‘signed in blood’ at President Bush’s Texas ranch in 2002. He said they merely agreed to ‘deal’ with Saddam.

However, a rift between Mr Blair and Mr Straw over whether the UK supported ‘regime change’ will also feature prominently in Chilcot’s conclusions. Furthermore, Mr Straw is in the line of fire after saying he only ‘very reluctantly’ endorsed the war, but ignored warnings from Foreign Office legal advisers that it was illegal. Sir Michael Wood, former senior legal adviser at the Foreign Office, said he considered resigning in protest at the war and was sidelined after he objected"

http://stopwar.org.uk/index.php/tony-blair-watch/665-iraq-inquiry-to-confirm-tony-blair-is-a-war-criminal

Sandyf,

Have you ever served in the military or in a war zone?

Bush did not make all the right decisions but I cannot imagine this country if Kerry was in office when 9/11 happened.

Why don't you get off your ass and serve your country instead of bitching about it. Go to Iraq or Afghanistan and experience the war instead of sitting on your couch thinking you know everything.

• Upvote 1

Sandyf,

Have you ever served in the military or in a war zone?

Bush did not make all the right decisions but I cannot imagine this country if Kerry was in office when 9/11 happened.

Why don't you get off your ass and serve your country instead of bitching about it. Go to Iraq or Afghanistan and experience the war instead of sitting on your couch thinking you know everything.

I posted genuine news and you have decided to get offensive.

I did fifteen years in the RAF, I served for a year at Sharjah, you probably never heard of it, about 10 miles from Dubai, that was in 1970. Unfortunately when I was at the Tri - national base in Sardinia I had to work alongside the Yanks. They were the guests but behaved like they owned the place.

We had a great leader in Thatcher who took decisive action in the Falklands and do appreciate the assistance from your country at the time, but do not let it go to your head.

If she had been in charge during the first gulf war there would never have been a second and Bush and Blair would not have to account for their actions.

Before I go I will remind you that my nephew, aged 19 nat the time, saw his best friend blown to bits by a trigger happy tankbuster pilot, after the ceasefire of the first gulf war.

"February 1991 Nine British soldiers killed after American pilots attack their stationary convoy during the Gulf war. The British Warrior tanks were clearly marked with fluorescent panels."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/feb/04/iraq.military

You should read the article, and maybe think twice before shouting your mouth off. By the way my nephew went on to serve in Bosnia and then hung himself in 1995.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone believing any info coming from Okie... is like swimming with sharks at your own risk.. Even if he was ever to get it right which someday eventually he will. Story tellers and people who lie to others, should never be accredited, i have no respect for this character, and obviously does not deserve it from others.

I posted genuine news and you have decided to get offensive.

I did fifteen years in the RAF, I served for a year at Sharjah, you probably never heard of it, about 10 miles from Dubai, that was in 1970. Unfortunately when I was at the Tri - national base in Sardinia I had to work alongside the Yanks. They were the guests but behaved like they owned the place.

We had a great leader in Thatcher who took decisive action in the Falklands and do appreciate the assistance from your country at the time, but do not let it go to your head.

If she had been in charge during the first gulf war there would never have been a second and Bush and Blair would not have to account for their actions.

Before I go I will remind you that my nephew, aged 19 nat the time, saw his best friend blown to bits by a trigger happy tankbuster pilot, after the ceasefire of the first gulf war.

"February 1991 Nine British soldiers killed after American pilots attack their stationary convoy during the Gulf war. The British Warrior tanks were clearly marked with fluorescent panels."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/feb/04/iraq.military

You should read the article, and maybe think twice before shouting your mouth off. By the way my nephew went on to serve in Bosnia and then hung himself in 1995.

I am so sorry about your nephew. Brave young men should not die like that. I know it must have been a nightmare for you and your family, and the wounds from such a loss will never completely heal. I disagree with you on several points, but I won't argue with you again. Your price has been so high that you are entitled to choose what you believe, given the enormity of your loss and pain. I pray you will reach some sort of peace with it in time. Blessings . . . Fran

• Upvote 1

I thought he was friends with the people who make "Bush's" baked beans. He was standing behind the talking dog.

Hilarious! Actually, if I remember correctly the Bush's dog talks....do you suppose Okie may actually be a talking dog? Hmmmmmmm, we may be onto something here. Watch out Okie, ya ol' dog, we're sniffin you out!

The Bush family are not good people, and the bad people don't really know when it's coming anyway they just try to control the way we do things before it does while they guess, they can stall and delay to a point but then wham bam thank you mam it already came.

i would rather have 20 more years of Bush than 10 more minutes of Obama....every time he opens his mouth another Arctic glacier melts.....nothing but hot CO2....

• Upvote 2