Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumors from Dinar Daddy's Site

k98nights

America going back to gold back money, I don't think so.... We don't have enough gold!
Its not that we don't have enough gold, its that the Fed has printed too much fiat money...Too much has been done on credit..Reduce the amount of notes in circulation...Increase the value of each note...Just like the dinar is going to do...

Its not that we don't have enough gold, its that the Fed has printed too much fiat money...Too much has been done on credit..Reduce the amount of notes in circulation...Increase the value of each note...Just like the dinar is going to do...[/QUO

Sorry to brake the news to you but U.S. money is not backed up with GOLD or SILVER......

The US has tons of IQD in reserve, and it has also been

> speculated that THIS will be used to pay our debt and boost the US

> economy.

I have to agree on this one....a little story that is the reason I made my purchase in the first place, while having been assigned to Fallujah in '06 I spoke with a couple of Marines who had told me point blank that they had guarded conex's full of IQD, 3 of them to be specific, two for one major corporation and one for another, these were being shipped to the U.S. I thought wow, well if these Corps are buying, and I wanted to buy where the heck would I exchange it, so I looked up the banks and at that time I only found two....one in Washington DC of all places and the other in Houston...go figure. Thing is, if even just those two corporations made the purchases one of which owns a bank, who's to say that the US Govt and all the other Corporations involved in this didn't do exactly the same thing?:rolleyes:

So once it RV's hey....I'll buy some bullion and stick it in a safety deposit box.

I'm sold, hook line and sinker, and with Trump just having bought 30 million confirmed on the news....google it!!! That just confirmed it even a bit more for me.:wave: So take it for what it's worth, I have no reason to lie, only to tell the truth from my experiences.

How's that for some inspiration!!!?:woot:

... that they had guarded conex's full of IQD, 3 of them to be specific...

For those who don't know, a conex is a metal storage container anywhere from 20' to 40' long, and around 8' wide and 10' high. These are just estimated measurements, but it staggers the mind to think how many IQD would fit into just one of them, let alone three! Esp. if they are the large bills! Thanks Chief V!

Okay, a conex can hold about 2 - pallets wide, stacked 2 - high and depending on the length say a 40 footer will take about 8 pallets deep. See the attached pics, click on them to enlarge them, and you make the determination for yourself in the amounts of money that were shipped in these 3 conex's alone! :lmao:

So this is how Obama is going to show success in Iraq! The RV will boost the US Treasury to enormous value, eliminating a ton of debt and, similar to Maliki wanting the RV for votes, Obama claims this was his plan!

This would eally help out the economy here if this is what really happened.

Touch

I know Drstain, just giving an example of the amount in paper denominations size wise, and **** convert it over to dinar and I'm guessing hundreds of billions were more than likely shipped over by just those 2 corporations. I don't work for either one of them, but they're major players, and one of them has a bank, and an armored car business if you get my drift. :)