Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What the...???

Alex38

FROM DD SITE:

AUGUST 15TH, 2011 08:42 PM · POSTED IN DOOZIES

(36sunshine) "Well everyone I have just spoken to an accountant I deal with and he stated that he has everything. The rate should show tonight or tomorrow and he will be dealing with the dinar and banks tomorrow, for cashing out. OH YA!!!!"

... maybe they drank 36 shots of moonshine.... Ugh... makes me giggle :wacko:

• Upvote 2

I was just watching CNBC world a guy Timothy something from Western Union said The US dollar should see a spike this week from the interjection of the CBI (he is from Sidney)

and to hold currency sells for at-least two more weeks (all main currency )11:25 pm 8/15/11

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 2

I was just watching CNBC world a guy Timothy something from Western Union said The US dollar should see a spike this week from the interjection of the CBI (he is from Sidney)

and to hold currency sells for at-least two more weeks (all main currency )11:25 pm 8/15/11

link?

just kidding lets hope it's this week my birthday is next Monday that would be a great gift

That sounds interesting!

It was Timothy Hutton...

Lol...you have a good sense of humor...thought you might neg me...

now why would i do thatbiggrin.gif

timothy connors

Current

Past

Education

• University of Sydney
  • St Joseph's College (Hunters Hill)

Man my Bud light is goodlaugh.gif

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 1

now why would i do thatbiggrin.gif

All jokes aside, you seem to be well versed when it comes to foreign currency....does the following scenario make sense to you: A country that does not have an internationally recognized currency, would have to go in front of the UN in order to make it recognized, and have 38 countries vote yes, prior to this happening?

All jokes aside, you seem to be well versed when it comes to foreign currency....does the following scenario make sense to you: A country that does not have an internationally recognized currency, would have to go in front of the UN in order to make it recognized, and have 38 countries vote yes, prior to this happening?

Its my understanding they have been gave the go-ahead they are just trying to hold till the right time to release .

From what my guy says that it should have happened back in june

But with the unforeseen market manipulation there in country they held it up.

They have enough $ reserves to hold till next year(to buy goods)

but now that so many companies are coming in they might go ahead and release

Its my understanding they have been gave the go-ahead they are just trying to hold till the right time to release .

From what my guy says that it should have happened back in june

But with the unforeseen market manipulation there in country they held it up.

They have enough $ reserves to hold till next year(to buy goods)

My understanding is that the UN, WTO, IMF, and Iraq have all been working diligently to get this done and that the rate in the 2011 budget is 3.51, but that does not mean that it will rv at that number. One of the UN, IMF stipulations is for a country to have a complete GOI....however, Iraq has been granted sovereignty with regard to this, and can rv without it....the largest holder of IQD is France, with the US number 2.

France holds iqd proof?

US holds iqd proof?

Not trying to be a jerk but I have been searching and searching and SEARCHING to find info on who holds Dinar and how much.

the people hold the money

There has been 4.6 billion dinars sold in the US since 05'(cant give you the link sorry)

you can keep searching these #'s are confidential

dont believe all you read

there is a reason for mis-info

• Upvote 1

There has been 4.6 billion dinars sold in the US since 05'(cant give you the link sorry)

The largest bank heist in history occurred one day prior to the US bombing Baghdad in March 2003, at the CBI, with over 1 billion US dollars stolen....

what a lucky guess....

So where do you get your info? Just an honest question. :mellow:

It is my understanding that it is IMF control. The currency is currently IMF article 9 and to become international has to become IMF article 8, hope I have it right way round.

I would imagine the move has to be agreed internationally, I think I read it somewhere that it was down to either the G7 or G20. I suspect that this has already been done and will become official when they make the announcement.