Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie, Nuff said

trooper

8-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE RATE--OTHERS WITH HALF A BRAIN WILL BE SATISIFIED. YOU HAVE LET OTHER RATES BEING BANTERED AROUND PROSTITUTE YOUR

I guess we will have to fill in the rest... :lol: If you do come across the rest of this someplace. Please post I really need a good laugh..

Thanks,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE RATE--OTHERS WITH HALF A BRAIN WILL BE SATISIFIED. YOU HAVE LET OTHER RATES BEING BANTERED AROUND PROSTITUTE YOUR

:o I'm scared>>>....:unsure:cricket sound .... cricket sound :unsure:

ummm..some of you guys are going to be disappointed does that mean= no brain?

1/2 brainers=satisfied?

whole brainers=Happy Millionaires???

ummm does this mean the Dealer Posted Rates of Return at purchase isn't isn't what we understood = but its ok we weren't raped because we were paid in dinar, therefore we allowed ourselves to be prostituted?? I'm so confused:blink:

Wait, he was interrupted mid-sentence...OMG...he didn't complete his sentence...you don't think code GEMLOCK do you?? Mad Rush to the Banks??:huh:

Go RV :blink:...Go torn up fishnets and Stilettos? :o

Wishwell11

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think Okie has prostituted for his intel........... He must really be bad lol

The only thing I'm disappointed in is all the incorrect forecasts he has predicted! As long as it rvs ill be content with anything.

You don't buy a lottery ticket to match 4 out of the 5 numbers, but I will be content to make any profit as little or as large as it may be.

[

ssgaldridge>>>>I think Okie has prostituted for his intel........... He must really be bad lol

The only thing I'm disappointed in is all the incorrect forecasts he has predicted! As long as it rvs ill be content with anything.

>>>>You don't buy a lottery ticket to match 4 out of the 5 numbers, but I will be content to make any profit as little or as large as it may be.

>>nointel

ok just what rate is he predicting now that some may be disapointed in? wasn't he one of those saying over $3? right now i would take .10 just to get off this tilt-a-whirl.

:lol::D:lol::angry:

No !! NO!!! NO!!! :o

Absolutely not.:angry:.....After the Beverly Hills rates he's been quoting....and We cave in at those reduced rates, Why family, that's like asking us to walk the skid row beat.

Wishwell11

I guess we will have to fill in the rest... :lol: If you do come across the rest of this someplace. Please post I really need a good laugh..

Thanks,

I'm just saving the other half............SMARTASS!!

Thanks,

Yeah, it wasn't that good. I think Okie has long and short term memory loss issues. He forgets that he's been pumping anywhere from $3-$8 himself, and that's just in the sixty days I've been hanging out here. This is what's going to happen. It'll RV some day and it will come in at X(?) and Okie will be the first to say he predicted the date and the amount.

Worst part is that the "okie Pumpers" will chime and and say he did, too. That's why they call him a Guru. You can't be a Guru unless you have a following. Classic discipleship.

I'd like to meet this guy Okie. I can't help but think that any conversation with him would be random and all over the place.

Just sayin'

• Upvote 1