Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Bytes: BondLady Says Shabbi's Smokin' Hot

DinarThug

Really? How would you know that? (or am I just missing something and being gullible?)

Texas1 is just havin' some Fun. ;)

BondLady had said that She Deals in Bail Bonds and hence the Name BondLady.

I think that her line of work, which incorporates doing background checks, is also what contributes to her Excellent Capabilities as a Researcher ! B)

However, IDK if there is any Truth to Mr Spock's (Realdinar) Claim about BondLady Rockin' a Mullet. :D

All I know is that I sure wouldn't want to get BondLady Ticked Off.

I heard that She's been asking a lot of Questions around DV because some Clown keeps Stealing Her Mic ! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Stumbling through the womens underwear section at the village thrift store, cooked emerges with his margarita intact. Slowly he pulls the slightly used underwear from over various body parts. He looks intently at his margarita, then at the slightly used underwear, then at his margarita, then at the slightly used underwear. Finally he starts to speak. He orders another margarita, raises a toast to BL, turns and heads back into the slightly used underwear section.

Here little piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1