Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

big UN meeting today

hitman

Hitman, your post was hilarious! Thanks for the laughs.

I can never understand why there is such poor reading comprehension. I guess reading isn't taught in school any more....

People...Hitmans' post was a joke. A satire of all the pumpers and gurus.

Did you seriously not understand that???

Hitman, I gave you a +, but it's no where NEAR enough to balance you out. Sorry you took such a heavy hit....

Too many just didn't get it.

• Upvote 1

It's not surprising that people read that obvious satire as if it's a serious post. It would be the same people that read so many posts without using critical thought. They don't have the ability and/or will to think critically. That's unfortunate because they end up not thinking for themselves but out of laziness or ignorance or whatever, leave it up to someone else to do their thinking for them and simply wait for marching orders... or a translation, a conclusion... whatever, they are asking to be led, to be fooled, to be confused.

It's best to not be a sheep, but instead begin to understand and think like a wolf for your own protection and enlightenment. Any critical thinker would have read that and realized it wasn't serious.. way too idealistic and it was purposely accentuating how gullible some people are. I think the response by some does prove just that, and separates the various classes of investors and their abilities to rightly divide the truth from fiction. The whole point of satire is to make the points about the absurd by using reality.

It would have had a better reception except too many people are not in a joking mood about this. They're very tense and anxious. Some types of levity are not appropriate when people are suffering, at least for them. You can't make everyone happy, but I'd suggest that this isn't the place for joking generally... but nice effort. Kind of like telling a joke about someone that just died, those closest to the deceased will likely be offended.

The lesson here I think is to relax and not take any post so seriously, do your own thinking and don't take it personally. It's just information and opinion. You'll know when it happens, you shouldn't have to "hope", or "trust" anyone.

If you find yourself putting you life on hold and making decisions based on this shaky information and intel (?) you are out on a limb and you won't be able to laugh at yourself or see things clearly. Everything becomes emotional and personal... please step back and realize that you've come so far and the journey appears now to be ending very soon.

Just my opinion as always, not trying to put anyone down. We all deserve the truth and good info, but we should all improve ourselves through this exercise. If we are gullible now, how much more so when we have piles of money.

It's time for all of us to take responsibility for our own thought and decisions, don't lean on others more than you have to and don't make decisions based on emotion. If you do that, prepare for the emotional roller coaster.

What horse sh.. Guru's gave the US treasury their blessings? ?? Come on ... when has the US treasury ever given a crap about what we think.... not to mention a Guru! And I do Not believe theyy would take the time to call any guru from Any site. JUST SAYING. Do these clowns actually think they are impressing us with this kind of crap??? Enough is enough!

Eh....this is called "irony". Or "sarcasm".

If you are so gullible that you actually thought this was a real post, then I have some dinars for sale!

"The Iraqi gov will RV real soon!!! You will be a gazillionaire!!! Remember Bush: everything he said was a joke and stupid but he had one lucid moment when he said: this war won't cost us much and he was winking at mouthing "okie okie okie""