Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

John F Kennedy and Executive Order 11110

pparks

I think every American should be aware of this important piece of history and how, to this day, we have yet to have a President act upon it. Remember the saying-- "he who has the money, makes the rules". We have allowed our government and it's citizens to become financially enslaved by a group of money hungry parasites with an insatiable appetite for money and power. I know of only one person that has pledged to follow in these footstep to remove the Federal Reserve from it's position of power and that is Ron Paul. I am not advocating anything other than, if we do not find a champion for the American people to lead the charge against this corrupt institution, we will continue to march to their beat--until the music stops. Please read this and pass it on. http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm

• Upvote 3

I agree with pparks and if we can't get Dr. Ron Paul elected, we will probably have lost our last chance EVER to get rid of that evil monster from Jeckyll Island called The Fed.

Vote for Ron Paul. Do something good for your country.

• Upvote 1

In the words of Thomas Jefferson:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Have long felt that JFK was taken down because he was aiming to take down the FED.

Heard the same thing about Ronald Reagan (at least the attempt to take him down)... +1

• Upvote 1

In the words of Thomas Jefferson:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Heard the same thing about Ronald Reagan (at least the attempt to take him down)... +1

Explain. Not understanding what you meant.

• Upvote 1

What Kennedy tried to do probably killed him.

But what about Lincoln?

Aside from the bs Emancipation Proclamation, Lincoln started Executive Orders, and declared a state of emergency as a pretense for the need to bypass congress.

That original emergency order is still standing today.

Without it, no president has the ability to use an EO.

So, that says no president since Lincoln has had the integrity to return America to a non-emergency state.

Just like 99.9% of all fed laws are based on interstate commerce.

We really need to get to the root of the issues.

People need to understand we have been manipulated for a very long time.

As long as they can keep us squabbling amongst ourselves we will be too distracted to realize our true oppressors.

What Kennedy tried to do probably killed him.

But what about Lincoln?

Aside from the bs Emancipation Proclamation, Lincoln started Executive Orders, and declared a state of emergency as a pretense for the need to bypass congress.

That original emergency order is still standing today.

Without it, no president has the ability to use an EO.

So, that says no president since Lincoln has had the integrity to return America to a non-emergency state.

Just like 99.9% of all fed laws are based on interstate commerce.

We really need to get to the root of the issues.

People need to understand we have been manipulated for a very long time.

As long as they can keep us squabbling amongst ourselves we will be too distracted to realize our true oppressors.

All true.

EOs are pure Dictatorship.