Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex is not available for trading

carges

Ohhh I see thanks for the response,. I'm new in Forex.

I didn't think about RV!!! :blink: I just worried about the market, because I'm new on Forex!!!

I wasn't necessarily mocking you, but rather the people that always take every last small little insignificant thing like it's a surefire sign the RV is going to happen immediately.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One of our memers at DV who works on Forex said it does not close ever, trades though are more expensive on the weekends and thats why trading slows significantly.

Yes this is true. Trading is general closed to retail traders but some brokers like Oanda allow weekend trading but the spreads are insane. Money never stops moving, even on weekends, BUT since there are much less participants that means liquidity is low. And also movement is more sporadic. I tried some weekend trading a few years back on Oanda and the spread was something like 20 pips or more. I don't do weekend trading but I do know that it is technically possible it is just not readily available.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Forex as it relates to recent US events- Before writing this I compared a few samples(the Euro & Canadian Dollar) to see how they are trading to the dollar. I'm FAR from an expert- has anyone considered the benefits/drawbacks of exchanging directly to a LESS debt laden currency/government when the time comes for an RV?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wasn't necessarily mocking you, but rather the people that always take every last small little insignificant thing like it's a surefire sign the RV is going to happen immediately.

And I thought you might have had just a little too much caffeine this morning!wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

I understand what you mean (have often thought the same kind of thing myself), but it will be funny one of these days when you or someone else teases about something like this, only to find that, this time, it is real. lol