Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(NOT FROM ME TBUSH) * Chazman Post: 1D 2/11/10 (Posted w/ his permission)

tbush

I mentioned in chat yesterday or day before, when my last Fedex shipment showed up, it had been opened and the IQD had been inspected by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. There were two seals placed on the Fedex package, one on the outside of the box, and one on the plastic sack that the dinar was wrapped in. The seals both stated "U.S. Department of Homeland Security, OPENED FOR U.S. CUSTOMS BORDER PROTECTION" I have had several of these packages of IQD delivered by Fedex from Jordan in the last several months and this is the first time one has been opened and resealed. I do not know what , if anything, this means I just thought it fit with your post tbush.

my banker told me today all he could get was 25k notes,,he told me..without me asking..that the dinar (in his opinion, he is a foreign exchange officer in teh bank) that the dinar will lop 3 zeros off the notes and the exchange rate. in other words its basically a wash. even money . thats what he told me.

I repeat: no lop first! It must revalue first before the lop. They are not a lop to blindly introduce any lop policy. They must weigh all the risks and benefits first to prevent any negative repercussions that may backfire the dreams and hopes of their own people rather than to focus on economic competitions that many bashers here have supported lopping is a logic.

A link for the newbies:

www.internetslang.com

Hope you are right Muhammad. Why do you know this for sure?

We are Muslims and we have our own Muslim culture and understanding despite different denominations. It takes one as a believer to empathize with another believer. I couldn't tell you what I am not supposed to tell. Please do not kill the goose for more golden eggs, will you?

I have two questions if anyone can shed any light. I you have the 25, notes is this a big deal? Once what ever happens either way cant you just exchange them just as you got them? And about having an account at warka, if there are banks here in the states getting the money an they take of the zeros cant you just exchange them for the new dinar the same way you got the other.