Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Angry citizens hit the owner of the generator to death in west of Baghdad

k98nights

Angry citizens hit the owner of the generator to death in west of Baghdad

01/08/2011 ad-11: 24 | readers number: 85 2

A source in Iraqi police reported, Monday, that the owner of the generator for power generation was killed after he was beaten by citizens abstained from providing them with energy, west of Baghdad.

The source said in an interview to "Sumerian News", that "angry citizens broke into, on Tuesday afternoon, the generator for the generation of electricity in the area of Al shuhada district, amid the Abu Ghraib, (20 km) west of Baghdad, after the failure of providing them with power," he pointed out that "people انهالوا beat him with sticks, killing himself on the spot," he said.

He added the source, who requested his name not to be revealed, that "security force imposed a security curfew on the area of the incident and the dead body to the forensic medicine, and opened an investigation to find out the cause of the accident," he said.

The Cabinet said, in the 25 of May this year, the allocation of $400 million for the civil generator fuel and free of charge to commit themselves to operate 12 hours a day, assuring that those amounts will be paid from the Ministry of Finance or deducted from the Ministry of Oil imports by the end of this year.

She said the ministry of oil in 20, of the past, and to increase the share of the civil strife of gas oil, pointing out that it ستزيدها again in the months of the next and to ensure the operation of more than 12 hours a day.

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_132211.html

"Give me electricity or give me death".. that seems to be their patriotic cry! Though we may call them "animals"... do you seriously think it would be any different here in the USA if our precious electricity were cut off? Would we behave any differently? I seriously doubt it! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif These people are getting ready to kill for it!

• Upvote 1

Make me wonder if their action were needed or wanted.

To kill one life to save hundreds or thousands I understand but to hurt or kill one for a better living condition

of others I think we are turning back a cave age time. Not to live in their life styles but their heartless, cold blood

murders, think of no others but oneself.

God bless his soul and hopefully we don't have to see it in the US

Make me wonder if their action were needed or wanted.

To kill one life to save hundreds or thousands I understand but to hurt or kill one for a better living condition

of others I think we are turning back a cave age time. Not to live in their life styles but their heartless, cold blood

murders, think of no others but oneself.

God bless his soul and hopefully we don't have to see it in the US

Jedi, I volunteer you to go live in the 120+ degree heat with no electricity while knowing that the GOI and these station operators are sitting in air conditioned rooms and see how long before you crack.

Jedi, I volunteer you to go live in the 120+ degree heat with no electricity while knowing that the GOI and these station operators are sitting in air conditioned rooms and see how long before you crack.

I understand you, but for me there is under no circumstances what soever will I commit a crime by killing someone to save me. We do have scary people around.