Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI is preparing to replace the currency soon

carlablum

CBI is preparing to replace the currency soon

01/08/2011

Ended the Iraqi Central Bank prepared a plan to replace the current banknotes after the abolition of 3 zeros of them, including 30 trillion dinars (26 billion dollars) is the value of expected cash mass, indicating that the timing will be determined by the government and parliament, Iraqi, Arab as published site. Net.

The expert said the first in the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh: “Our problem lies in the current issue of the timing of replacement of the currency it must choose a date suitable to implement the project without obstacles.”

It is worth mentioning that previously the central bank to announce its intention to raise three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar, after suffering from inflation and the decline during the nineties the past by economic sanctions, its value has tumbled to become the world today, about 1120 dinars per do.

http://bit.ly/ovVLLQ

• Upvote 1

This is part of the same story that was posted all day yesterday and today....but the other posts claim the article just came out yesterday. This says it was from January. People are going nuts over this story....like they're so certain exactly what's going to happen. Stay optimistic and when something actually does happen we'll know what we're to do with our dinar.

Sorry,

But the article is dated August 1, 2011. I realize there are many articles that are alike but it is nice to see different ones from different news sources.biggrin.gif

I though Iraq posted their dates different form ours meaning this article was on 08-01-2011 and not 01-08-2011??? anyone????

Yes they do, the article is todays date. smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Isn't it strange that we aren't seeing as many or any predictions?

I THINK THE PREDICTERS ARE PREOCCUPIED WITH MORE PRESSING PROBLEMS. THEY FAILED TO PREDICT THEIR FINAL OUTCOME.

Isn't it strange that we aren't seeing as many or any predictions?

Here's something to think about.......Iraq is said to have one of the fastest growing economies over the next 2 years....how would that happen if 1000 dinar turns into 1 without it revaluing first?? There is some 30 trillion dinar floating around...approximately $26 billion. If they redenominated like people are now saying, How could Iraq be one of THE wealthiest countries in the world if they are only worth $26 billion???? Exactly, they couldn't be. Every other country besides Africa would be wealthier. This is just my opinion on it but it doesn't add up that this country is supposed to be one of the wealthiest over the next few years, yet they will be starting off equal to $26 billion USD. It just can't be. If they RV at 1 to 1, yes that would mean they would be worth $30 trillion USD, but half of that money is going to be paid back to other countries. I wouldn't freak out about us not getting any kind of return....not saying it isn't going to happen, I just think they can't do that if they are supposed to be the fastest growing economy and one of the wealthiest nations in the world.

• Upvote 1

Here's something to think about.......Iraq is said to have one of the fastest growing economies over the next 2 years....how would that happen if 1000 dinar turns into 1 without it revaluing first?? There is some 30 trillion dinar floating around...approximately $26 billion. If they redenominated like people are now saying, How could Iraq be one of THE wealthiest countries in the world if they are only worth $26 billion???? Exactly, they couldn't be. Every other country besides Africa would be wealthier. This is just my opinion on it but it doesn't add up that this country is supposed to be one of the wealthiest over the next few years, yet they will be starting off equal to $26 billion USD. It just can't be. If they RV at 1 to 1, yes that would mean they would be worth $30 trillion USD, but half of that money is going to be paid back to other countries. I wouldn't freak out about us not getting any kind of return....not saying it isn't going to happen, I just think they can't do that if they are supposed to be the fastest growing economy and one of the wealthiest nations in the world.

***supposed to say 'African countries'....I don't know why they wouldn't let me edit that post

Edited by Hesalwayswithus