Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul - "What is a dollar?"

Sirius

If the dollar is 371 grains of silver (and silver is about $40/troy OZ), and it takes 480 grains to make 1 troy OZ, that means the US Fed note is worth $30.80? (371/480=.77 [$40 X .77= $30.80]). I want my silver for all those Fed notes I have !!!!

VOTE FOR RON PAUL. KILL THE Fed AND THE IRS. (That's what he wants to do)

Edited by tommyboy
  • Upvote 1

If the dollar is 371 grains of silver (and silver is about $40/troy OZ), and it takes 480 grains to make 1 troy OZ, that means the US Fed note is worth $30.80? (371/480=.77 [$40 X .77= $30.80]). I want my silver for all those Fed notes I have !!!!

Unfortunately that ain't the way it works. First of all, you cannot redeem FRN's for silver. Second, the MARKET rate may be about $40 per troy oz., BUT, the actual VALUE established by Congress still remains set at the same rate which is 371 grains of silver = $1 lawful dollar.

Also, MARKET rates are based on FRN exchange rates and FRN are NOT Money and they actually have ZERO value. In fact, FRN's are actually DEBT instruments. So if you have 1 oz of Silver where you were to exchange it for FRN's you would get $40 in IOU's that PROMISE TO PAY to you at some future time, which amounts to a future time that will never come because FRN's are not redeemable for Gold and Silver. FRN's are actually DEBT OBLIGATIONS of the United States, Inc. The United States, Inc., is liable for the debt owed on every FRN printed, NOT the People!

There is actually NO legislation anywhere that even authorizes the People to be using FRN's. All the legislation on this only authorizes the Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve Banks, all National Banks, and Governments to use FRN's. In other words, FRN's are nothing but an internal script made up of IOU debt instruments to be used INTERNALLY between those entities and were never authorized to be used in the public amoung the People as a public currency for money.

Try and find the legislation passed authorizing the use of FRN's by the People. I've been trying to find it and haven't been able to. I did find those entities I listed above, but nothing pertaining to the People.

Oh, one other thing. If the government was to ever issue another executive order to confiscate all the gold and silver again like FDR did in 1933, the government will NOT be exchanging your gold for the MARKET exchange rate of $40 per troy oz. They will only exchange it for the actual VALUE as established by Congress which will be the 371 grains of silver per $1 dollar. You will lose all the MARKET rate value because that is not the value established by Congress.

Edited by PartyTime

GO ahead... try to go to any bank and ask them for the silver. This will be their response...blink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

We haven't been backed by silver in quite a while. One interesting point. When we did have the gold and silver standard we had "ZERO" inflation for 150 yrs. It wasn't until we went to worthless paper currency that inflation began. Another note... it is illegal for the United States to create any money other than the constitutional money. That is why our wonderful politicians in Washington chose to have the Federal Reserve print the funny money we presently use. Money which isn't really money (according to the constitution). I dare you to find the words "money or cash" on your Federal Reserve Notes! You won't ... it is a "note"... a loan from the F.R... and they charge us interest on that worthless fiat currency. Go figure??? wacko.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

No, it does not mean the US Fed note is worth $30.80.

The word, "dollar," is a but a true legal term which is defined by the Constitution. It is not synonymous with money or legal tender. While it is true, Federal Reserve notes are commonly refereed to as dollars, technically, they are in no way such a thing any more than the scraps of paper in my waste basket are dollars.

GO ahead... try to go to any bank and ask them for the silver. This will be their response...blink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

We haven't been backed by silver in quite a while. One interesting point. When we did have the gold and silver standard we had "ZERO" inflation for 150 yrs. It wasn't until we went to worthless paper currency that inflation began. Another note... it is illegal for the United States to create any money other than the constitutional money. That is why our wonderful politicians in Washington chose to have the Federal Reserve print the funny money we presently use. Money which isn't really money (according to the constitution). I dare you to find the words "money or cash" on your Federal Reserve Notes! You won't ... it is a "note"... a loan from the F.R... and they charge us interest on that worthless fiat currency. Go figure??? wacko.gif

Well, they don't actually charge US, as in We the People, interest on that worthless paper. They charge the United States, Inc., interest on it. FRN's are debt obligations of the United States, Inc., not the people. The United States, Inc., just passes their debt obligation of the interest they owe off to the people through crafty written tax code written to mislead and fool the people into thinking their income on their labor is taxable which it actually is not. There is NO LAW within the Title 26 tax code that forces any income tax on the people for earnings on their labor. Don't confuse with saying their is no law requiring taxes must be paid. That is not what I am saying. The tax code does in fact require taxes to be paid relating to anyone in the business of dealing with alcohol, tabacco and firearms. If you were to go through that maze of a tax code and trace back through every cross reference stated each part of every section it ALL traces right back to sections under alcohol, tabacco and firearms. The taxes we pay we do 100% voluntary of our own free will and we even sign their 1040 under penalty of perjury stating we owe a tax we really don't.

Another the IRS does it trick and mislead employers and banks when they unlawfully garnish wages and bank accounts. The ONLY authority they have to do that without obtaining an actual court order comes under secton 6331. And section A defines exactly who they can garnish which is limited to only government employees. The IRS always uses their own computer generated form which EXCLUDES disclosing section A from that form where they only site from section B to mislead employers so they don't know the IRS has no lawful authority to garnish anything absent a court order signed by a federal judge who is one authorized to hear any tax case issues. There are only a handful of judges authorized to hear tax cases which most people do not know and all these local federal judges do not have the authority to hear these cases. When you request the proper judge they will send one from DC to the federal court in your district to hear the case. But they don't tell people this stuff.

I have 3 actual letters signed by 3 different Congress persons who have each had their legal teams go in and research section 6331(a) of title 26 and they all state that section does NOT apply to the people and it ONLY applies to federal employees. Yet the IRS uses this section and always leaves section a out of their notices which is to intentionally mislead employers and banks when they are unlawfully garnishing wages and bank accounts.

The next problem is when people do figure this out and try to sue the IRS for their unlawful abuses they always make the mistake of citing title 26 in their complaint. The problem is title 26 does not pertain to the IRS at all. Title 26 only pertains to the United States, Inc. So everytime you cite anything from title 26. the DOJ comes in and claims they can't sue the IRS over title 26 issues and they are named as the wrong party, stating the United States, Inc., is the proper party that has to be named on the complaint because of citing title 26 violations. So the DOJ gets the court to drop the IRS from the complaint and then replace them by naming the United States instead. Then once they switch it over to naming the United States instead of the IRS, the DOJ then moves the court to dismiss the case based on standing citing the plaintiff has no standing to bring a title 26 action against the United States. Nice, huh?

Well the way to hold the IRS accountable is you must only use Title 15 which covers all collections of debt. The IRS is in fact subject to Title 15 collection laws. So when you bring them in under title 15 only, they will almost always settle to avoid this from having a court record in the public exposing their fraud.

Edited by PartyTime

Federal Reserve Notes are "debt certificates" and are completely legal and not unconstitutional being what they are.

They are brought into circulation through the process of being borrowed into existence. The government borrows them from the FED, and so do banks. THAT borrowing is what provides the bills with an understood and agreed upon value.

So the green backs one holds in one's hands actually have a negative value, which is the number shown on the bill plus the interest due.

What is termed the National Debt (well over 13 trillion now -- way over, actually) is the amount the government owes the Federal Reserve as a consequence of the money the government has borrowed from the FED. And this debt is an impossible one to pay off. The reason that it is impossible is because all the money needed to do so does not exist. While the principle does exists, the money due on the interest does not. More money has to be borrowed to pay the interest which incurs more interest still further. This situation, of course, extends to infinity.

ONE DAY President Reagan got to wondering just where the wealth collected by the IRS went. How was this divided up and spent? So he established the Grace Commission headed by a dude named, Grace (last name, sillies!) and they presented to him what was called the Grace Commission Report, appropriately enough.

The Grace Commission thoroughly researched the matter and the report the Commission gave the President said that "not one penny" of the "Federal" Income Tax goes to the government. It all goes to the Federal Reserve to pay something down on the interest charges due to the FED.

I am not bothering to provide any citations here. You can research this subject matter yourself. Google "grace commission report" and include the quote marks.

The Michigan Constitution requires that all debts public and private be paid with "lawful money", then goes on to define lawful money as gold or silver or the equivalent thereof. The original blue highlighted silver certificate notes that said, "redeemable in silver upon demand" were lawful money because they fulfilled that requirement of Michigan law. The silver certificates were phased out and the current federal reserve notes replaced them. I used to save them when I had my paper route in the 60's, which I still had all of them...

There was a case in Michigan that the debtor who lost asked the judge how he wanted him to pay, quoting Michigan constitution, giving him a hard time, and the judge got so upset he said, "I don't care if you pay in coffee beans!" The defendent paid in coffee beans because the judge would not define what type of lawful dollars the debt should be paid in!

I used to know the citation, but the it was a credit card the defendent's ex-wife had run up before the divorce was final.

Federal Reserve Notes are "debt certificates" and are completely legal and not unconstitutional being what they are.

They are brought into circulation through the process of being borrowed into existence. The government borrows them from the FED, and so do banks. THAT borrowing is what provides the bills with an understood and agreed upon value.

So the green backs one holds in one's hands actually have a negative value, which is the number shown on the bill plus the interest due.

What is termed the National Debt (well over 13 trillion now -- way over, actually) is the amount the government owes the Federal Reserve as a consequence of the money the government has borrowed from the FED. And this debt is an impossible one to pay off. The reason that it is impossible is because all the money needed to do so does not exist. While the principle does exists, the money due on the interest does not. More money has to be borrowed to pay the interest which incurs more interest still further. This situation, of course, extends to infinity.

ONE DAY President Reagan got to wondering just where the wealth collected by the IRS went. How was this divided up and spent? So he established the Grace Commission headed by a dude named, Grace (last name, sillies!) and they presented to him what was called the Grace Commission Report, appropriately enough.

The Grace Commission thoroughly researched the matter and the report the Commission gave the President said that "not one penny" of the "Federal" Income Tax goes to the government. It all goes to the Federal Reserve to pay something down on the interest charges due to the FED.

I am not bothering to provide any citations here. You can research this subject matter yourself. Google "grace commission report" and include the quote marks.

From the Grace Commission report:

With two-thirds of everyone's personal

income taxes wasted or not collected,

100 percent of what is collected is

absorbed solely by interest on the

Federal debt and by Federal Government

contributions to transfer payments. In

other words, all individual income tax

revenues are gone before one nickel is

spent on the services which taxpayers

expect from their Government.

The Michigan Constitution requires that all debts public and private be paid with "lawful money", then goes on to define lawful money as gold or silver or the equivalent thereof. The original blue highlighted silver certificate notes that said, "redeemable in silver upon demand" were lawful money because they fulfilled that requirement of Michigan law. The silver certificates were phased out and the current federal reserve notes replaced them. I used to save them when I had my paper route in the 60's, which I still had all of them...

There was a case in Michigan that the debtor who lost asked the judge how he wanted him to pay, quoting Michigan constitution, giving him a hard time, and the judge got so upset he said, "I don't care if you pay in coffee beans!" The defendent paid in coffee beans because the judge would not define what type of lawful dollars the debt should be paid in!

I used to know the citation, but the it was a credit card the defendent's ex-wife had run up before the divorce was final.

That was the case involving the guy known as constitution man who did that. He says to this day that judge has never been able to live that down. LOL

Here is something else you can use on attorneys. Ask them what year they were admitted to the bar and got their bar card (that they mistakenly call a law license) and if it is any year after 1971 when Nixon suspended the gold standard, ask them exactly what they used to pay their fees to become a licensed attorney? If they used anything other than gold or silver then they never actually paid the fees required and they are not lawfully licensed to practice law and are in fact practicing without a license. I know a couple of people that have used this where the case was immediately dropped. LOL

From the Grace Commission report:

With two-thirds of everyone's personal

income taxes wasted or not collected,

100 percent of what is collected is

absorbed solely by interest on the

Federal debt and by Federal Government

contributions to transfer payments. In

other words, all individual income tax

revenues are gone before one nickel is

spent on the services which taxpayers

expect from their Government.

BINGO!

Note that "Federal debt" is to the Federal Reserve.

AND. . . most all polititicos (excluding Ron Paul) constantly talk about the "Federal" Income Tax as if it went to the government and was used to pay for government expenses and services. They are total and complete liars just like they are when they talk about the Social Security "TRUST FUND"-- which is actually a Ponzi about to fail.

One of their constant points it that any reduction of the Income Tax would force the cutting of government services.

EITHER they are all ignorant as hell about the government or are deliberately scamming the public. It's one way or the other. . . and I myself, do not believe they are stupid.

========================

i AM LEARNING ALOT EVERYONE THANKS FOR THE POSTS

Have a Great Weekend

Bob

Bob.... you now know what 99.999999% of the population has no clue about.

=======================

About lawful loans, in general.

The interest portion of a loan is the most important part. Payments must be being made on that portion, while the payments on the principle can be put off indefinitely.

Edited by estewart

Federal Reserve Notes are "debt certificates" and are completely legal and not unconstitutional being what

they are.(end quote)

Not sure if this was in response to my post, if so I will address it... if not... sorry! I did not say it was illegal for a foreign entity such as the Federal Reserve to print money and our govt. to borrow it. I stated that the constitution says it is illegal for "our" govt. to "print" paper currency. It only allows us to "mint" money... gold or silver coins... period! Just wanted to clarify that, thanks!

BINGO!

Note that "Federal debt" is to the Federal Reserve.

AND. . . most all polititicos (excluding Ron Paul) constantly talk about the "Federal" Income Tax as if it went to the government and was used to pay for government expenses and services. They are total and complete liars just like they are when they talk about the Social Security "TRUST FUND"-- which is actually a Ponzi about to fail.

One of their constant points it that any reduction of the Income Tax would force the cutting of government services.

EITHER they are all ignorant as hell about the government or are deliberately scamming the public. It's one way or the other. . . and I myself, do not believe they are stupid.

They are and have been scamming the public from day one since they went into chapter 11 bankruptcy back in 1933. They have been scamming the public for the sole purpose of robbing all the credit of the people. Since their bankruptcy they were suppose to be using our credit to offset and discharge all our debts. Instead they have allowed the people to use their internal private script FRN's, to be used by us as a currency which is not what their legislation ever authorized. By them tricking us into using their private debt instruments and decieving us into believing this currency actually PAYS for anything when in fact it does NOT, what happens is they allow us to double the actual existing debt by using these FRN's thinking we are paying off a debt, and then by allowing these FRN's being used to double our debts owed, they in turn steal our credit that is suppose to be used and stash it all into their CAFR accounts.

They have enough stolen credit of ours sitting in that CAFR account where they could pay off all the debt owed by zeroing that out AND still have enough of our credit sitting their that could earn enough interest to be able to send every single American a check every month where no one would have to ever work another day in their life!

And now that some have finally unravelled these scheme of theirs and figured this all out, they don't want to have to start honoring their side of this system they set up because they have gotten away with all this theft now for 80 years! After 80 years of robbing the people they don't want to ever give that up by telling the people the truth and honoring their side of this.

Edited by PartyTime

Wow it is great to see the knowledge in this thread. One other thought, a Federal Reserve piece of rag is not a note. A note has a pay to line on it or a pay to the order of line on it, you can search and search but you will find no pay to line on a FR piece of rag. The gold certificates and the silver certificates had a pay to line on them and were redeemable in gold or silver (lawful money)

Wow it is great to see the knowledge in this thread. One other thought, a Federal Reserve piece of rag is not a note. A note has a pay to line on it or a pay to the order of line on it, you can search and search but you will find no pay to line on a FR piece of rag. The gold certificates and the silver certificates had a pay to line on them and were redeemable in gold or silver (lawful money)

It states right on it that it is a federal reserve note. That means whatever the face value states on that note is owed to the federal reserve. And the US code states federal reserve notes are debt obligations of the United States.

The gold certificates and silver certificates were redeemable note for lawful money (gold or silver). Federal reserve notes are not redeemable for anything so what would there need to be a pay to line for? They already evidence a debt obligation, not a money certificate that is redeemable for something of value like gold or silver.

The United States, INC, which is a FOREIGN STATE to the people, are liable for the repayment of all federal reserve note debt. The United States, INC,. prints up bonds which they issue to the federal reserve as a security instrument which has their promise to pay to on that and the federal reserve prints up their private debt script and issues it to the United States, INC., in exchange for the bonds.

Also, everything purchased using federal reserve notes becomes a lien on that property regardless of what it is. So when people borrow federal reserve notes to acquire a home with and after paying back those federal reserve notes plus interest for 30 years, they still never own their home because there still remains the lien on it from the federal reserve notes used to acquire it with. And because the UNITED STATES, INC., never repays any of the principal they borrowed of federal reserve notes and only pay just the interest on that, those liens remain on all property forever. Meaning the federal reserve can actually call their notes due where they can come confiscate ALL the property in this country for a repayment of their worthless fiat paper since the UNITED STATES, INC., could never repay it.

Edited by PartyTime

Pretty much tells the tale.

The President of the USA is President of the united State of America under the Constitution for the United States of America, and is also the President of the corporation called the United States. Of course, it must be just a coincidence that those two names are so similar, huh? Say, like with the Central Bank's name's situation. But why would any of that be a problem, though? Everyone knows what "Federal" means, right?

One of the two US names is a lot shorter though. That does make a difference.

Note, most all skull skullduggery is done through the corporation, such as the operation of black OPs. That's the case 'cause the corp doesn't have to report to Congress or anybody.

I'm thinking of establishing a new corporation in Panama and calling it, The Federal United States of America and Canada Combined, Northern Hemisphere, Corporation. . . with a DBA of United States, and using it to take over the world. But on the other hand I'd probably get shot on Sunday with the same rifle used on Kennedy and miss the RV on Monday. So I guess I won't do that.

Edited by estewart