Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7-31-11 and Counting!

Thanks cisole, the power of the pig surfaces. :o

Not good giving DinarThug a negative when your trying to get a internship into CNN (Clown News Network). :unsure:

B)

With you and BluWolf Blitzer, the clown has a winning team.

That could be the start of a joke...a clown, a wolf and a mouse walk into a bar...

• Upvote 2

That could be the start of a joke...a clown, a wolf and a mouse walk into a bar...

That's to funny, only everyone keeps calling Spartacus a mouse, he's starting to get a complex. He's a rat just a little on the small size. ;)

B)

Pink Piggy I'm glad you're back in "pink". I thought you had left us, as I always look for pink on the screen to find you quickly!

:woot:

Are we there yet...

almost

Thanks cisole, the power of the pig surfaces. :o

Not good giving DinarThug a negative when your trying to get a internship into CNN (Clown News Network). :unsure:

B)

Your Welcome! yeah never want to get on the bad side of CNN!

Go Pink Piggy > Go RV > Go Strong 3+

:twothumbs:

I believe I see some WINGS protruding from the under carriage.......hahahahaha :blink::lol::blink:

GG

:lol:

lol

• Upvote 3