Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ALL IQD INVESTORS SHOULD WATCH THIS MOVIE

Ok then, I've got a question.

There is 100.. maybe thousands of new people startin to learn about the Dinar and the RV.

They stumble on this site, because its a respectable site....

This videos speaks the truth.... just like all the warning all the other members give to all the new Dinar investors... Don't trust Pumpers / Guru's. Do your homework... think.. before you buy...

That is the message in the video.... so don't go watch it.....

yes its a stupid video.... but I personaly know of 5 close friends that jump and buy Dinar because of crap Guru's and Pumpers put on this site......

I just wanted to shout out the warning... loud and clear !

if you think about it.... is it really then such a stupid video ?

There is 100.. maybe thousands of new people startin to learn about the Dinar and the RV.

This videos speaks the truth.... just like all the warning all the other members give to all the new Dinar investors... Don't trust Pumpers / Guru's. Do your homework... think.. before you buy...

yes its a stupid video.... but I personaly know of 5 close friends that jump and buy Dinar because of crap Guru's and Pumpers put on this site......

You really need to get new friends if 5 of them bought based on pumpers and gurus.

Truth is relative to each individual...everyone has their own "truth", NightStalker

• Upvote 1

This is a thank you to all those who wrote a response to the video. I didn't watch it because of what you guys said. I usually read some of the comments on the articles, videos, etc. before I give time to the posts. Appreciate the "heads up."

133 views in 2 hours means 133 people were duped into clicking on a link. A monkey smelling crap on his finger got more views in an hour. Any dimwit with imovie could put this together. You posted THAT video on THIS site? Oy vey! :blink:

Apparently I've met my quota for -1's for the day. I wish I would've saved one for you.

I got ur back with the neg. Vegas! Wish I coulda given more to be honest :bow:

• Upvote 1