Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 CBI "Workday" and Counting

cisole

yes I know.... I altered the countdown title, and its odd, just roll with it.

As always, stay grounded, stay upbeat, and be happy in this thread!

Let the Official "Pink Piggy" countdown begin!

:woot::woot::woot:

andddd its down to the wire...are we running out of time? :(

• Upvote 1

Do they not have off on Friday, and Sat, is pretty much a push, sorry not trying to pee on your back and tell you it"s raining.................. But?

Hence why i said 1 workday and counting :)

And I walk around in pig poo all day, you think your little bit or urine is going to bother me?

• Upvote 6

Hence why i said 1 workday and counting :)

And I walk around in pig poo all day, you think your little bit or urine is going to bother me?

I love your positivity, I would give you the shirt off my back if it rained on you, Sorry no ill will meant..............................

• Upvote 1

Piggy, U B the Kasey Kasum of DV ! cool.gif

and coming in at number one on the countdown is "RV for my baby" by Shabibbi and the Dinarians dedicated to Momma from Possum.

Possum says Momma you are beautiful whether you are mud wrestling while slamming whiskey or in your apron by the oven making

Okie brownines.

Thanks for listening,

I'm Kasey Kasum

• Upvote 1

So here we are at basically day zero of Adams window of something big. News out that Maliki has gave his approval for the last minister position. Very positive and can't wonder if the meetings he finished didn't humble him a little. I also wonder what Maliki was told about Chapter VII. Is it just me or did his body lanuage look different during his press conference? No real follow up HCL news, are they waiting for Maliki to return? I'm excited for the morning news to come out and if nothing big is there, then I'll do what I do. Not upset, mad or shall I jump on a post and go bashing. I've actually enjoyed this countdown and want to thank cisole for the entertainment this has provided. This was fun and many great posts with humor and little what one may say "bashing".

So cisole, how about keeping this going with a Day +1. Keep the power of the pink pig alive and going until we reach the finish line. Shouldn't take long, there's still that smell of money in the air.

Stay grounded,calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"One day and counting for the dinar investors. The outlook is positive, their patience has already worn thin, they're running on fumes. Attitudes have been given a twist of innovative filth, something a father wouldn't wish on his children. The younger generation reveals their upbringing from public school and neglective parenthood. The rv is near, they say, let's hope they're right." As The Dinar Turns