Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OPTIMAL WINDOW FOR A MEDIA SPIN

QUESTION: I always wondered how the average un-invested US citizens would react to seeing Dinar holders suddenly become wealthy. How would the Government, ever conscious of being re-elected, explain it to the masses without riots of dissention ensuing?

SCENARIO: The Debt Ceiling Debate in Washington has raised a tremendous amount of media attention to the extent that the average person realizes the critical juncture that we are in as a country. If the RV were to occur NOW, and the media pitched the event as a – Thanks to the Dinar holders, they are providing a much needed liquidity injection into our economy – the take by the average person on the RV may be sweeter than a mid-air, uncovered RV. It will still be a bitter pill to swallow, but the benefit to the economy will make it go down easier.

Just a breakfast thought.

Please let me be right......

I am hoping dinar investors have some class and just go about their business like an average investor and not call attention to themselves once this RV's. If one does this then the uninvested won't care. Acting like you won the lottery or the Reader's digest sweepstakes and storming the banks like a black Friday sale at Walmart will surely create attention and drama. Oh goodness, no one wants this kind of press coverage. The government is not going to want press coverage on this IMO.

Wealthy people do not discuss their finances. I think for many involved in this investment being wealthy is going to be a level of thinking most will not be able to wrap their head around. My advise and the advise of many who have spoken up on this forum, is to be discreet. I am sure there will be a few news articles posted, but I am not sure this will be given a lot of news coverage. Good news is not covered in the news media.

"Not surprisingly, Google leads the pack with a 20 percent jump in price on April 18, 2008. Google's stock closed at $539.41 per share, up $89.87 from the previous day after the company reported that its first-quarter earnings were far beyond experts' expectations."

Read more: Biggest Stock Gains in History

When the stock for google jumped I didn't see news reports about folks who made millions. Fox news did not show stock investors jumping around shouting "I'm RICH". Does anyone know who made millions? I am sure there were individual folks and large corporate investors who were made wealthy that day. I bet there were a ton of folks who shook their heads in disbelief that said "shouda, coulda, woulda", myself included. For whatever reason, I was't invested.

Then of course there were a huge amount of people who would never pay attention to the stock exchange. Practice the act of being wealthy and use discretion... smile.gif

• Upvote 7

President Bush spoke about resolutiom 13303,said Iraq would pay for the war,some people said scam,some people are still saying scam.How many people have you told about this and their reply was,I think it is a scam.We Are Not Going To Purchase It For Them !!! Some have trouble paying their bill now,they would only tie up more money buying dinar and get into a bigger bind,like some folks HERE.

I think that many of the politicians in office right now, will be retiring and becoming lobbyists as soon as they cash in all the dinar that they have. Why would they want to work for a government that is broke and have to keep making excuses for the government default and taking the heat for creating this problem. They can just walk away and let someone else deal with the clean up. Imho

I am hoping dinar investors have some class and just go about their business like an average investor and not call attention to themselves once this RV's. If one does this then the uninvested won't care. Acting like you won the lottery or the Reader's digest sweepstakes and storming the banks like a black Friday sale at Walmart will surely create attention and drama. Oh goodness, no one wants this kind of press coverage. The government is not going to want press coverage on this IMO.

Wealthy people do not discuss their finances. I think for many involved in this investment being wealthy is going to be a level of thinking most will not be able to wrap their head around. My advise and the advise of many who have spoken up on this forum, is to be discreet. I am sure there will be a few news articles posted, but I am not sure this will be given a lot of news coverage. Good news is not covered in the news media.

"Not surprisingly, Google leads the pack with a 20 percent jump in price on April 18, 2008. Google's stock closed at $539.41 per share, up $89.87 from the previous day after the company reported that its first-quarter earnings were far beyond experts' expectations."

Read more: Biggest Stock Gains in History

When the stock for google jumped I didn't see news reports about folks who made millions. Fox news did not show stock investors jumping around shouting "I'm RICH". Does anyone know who made millions? I am sure there were individual folks and large corporate investors who were made wealthy that day. I bet there were a ton of folks who shook their heads in disbelief that said "shouda, coulda, woulda", myself included. For whatever reason, I was't invested.

Then of course there were a huge amount of people who would never pay attention to the stock exchange. Practice the act of being wealthy and use discretion... smile.gif

Well said

• Upvote 2

DinarDana, lots of good thoughts and hopefully there will be advisory articles posted on do’s and don’ts post RV.

Individuals will not be pointed to as becoming instant millionaires, unless that want that exposure, but as a segment of investors it will not be easy to cover up this massive amount of wealth influx not to mention the obvious street level effect it will have, MONEY GETS ATTENTION.

• Upvote 1

I remember not too long ago seeing Hillarious Clinton saying "Now is the time to invest in Iraq". At least at some point a government official announced it, but you're right, I'm thinking a lot of people will feel slighted.

I believe Hillarious was speaking about Corporate Investments, not average folks buying a few million dinar. I do hope after the RV that many of you consider the implications of investing in the IRaqi stock exchange. This would be continued support of the Iraqi citizens and the growth of the country of Iraq.

DinarDana, lots of good thoughts and hopefully there will be advisory articles posted on do’s and don’ts post RV.

Individuals will not be pointed to as becoming instant millionaires, unless that want that exposure, but as a segment of investors it will not be easy to cover up this massive amount of wealth influx not to mention the obvious street level effect it will have, MONEY GETS ATTENTION.

Well maybe money does get attention, agree, especially in economic times like the present. I personally would prefer the only attention this gets is the benefits the RV will be for the Iraqi Citizens, not the currency investors or the government. Seriously, this is not worth the attention, WE DO NOT want attention, it would not be positive and possibly unsafe.

After all the research I have done on this plan (money, politics, war) - wow, I have learned more than I ever wanted to know. Can I stick my head back into the sand?

Go RV

not going to quote your post, it's long, but +1.

IMHO - The most you will see about this in the media will be a (controlled) blurb about the IQD revaluing and that it will be good for Iraq.

Now for the other part of your post, have you seen some of the posts here and on other sites? There is no doubt in my mind that many in our midst will tell people in the grocery store that they are headed to the bank to become instant millionaires. They will flaunt and waste their new found wealth and be broke within 4 years. To quote a Bruce Hornsby hit "That's just the way it is Some things will never change"

not going to quote your post, it's long, but +1.

IMHO - The most you will see about this in the media will be a (controlled) blurb about the IQD revaluing and that it will be good for Iraq.

Now for the other part of your post, have you seen some of the posts here and on other sites? There is no doubt in my mind that many in our midst will tell people in the grocery store that they are headed to the bank to become instant millionaires. They will flaunt and waste their new found wealth and be broke within 4 years. To quote a Bruce Hornsby hit "That's just the way it is Some things will never change"

Yes possibly you are correct some things will not change, however I learned a great deal from my family. Just like many of you, we came to the USA from somewhere else. All of my grandparents came to this country via Ellis Island. They struggled and were poor, however they worked hard and had class. We are not wealthy, but we learned to act like we are. And this does not mean we drive the best cars or live in the best neighborhoods. Its not about STUFF. With this being said I hope to influence a few folks on this forum to identify with this thought, because there are many of us invested that are not looking to be made a mockery. Be a class act.

After all the research I have done on this plan (money, politics, war) - wow, I have learned more than I ever wanted to know. Can I stick my head back into the sand?

Go RV

Same here, this journey has been an unexpected education, and as you quoted earlier hopefully people will be a class act and control the impulse to show off their new found wealth.

I would advise attending workshops with security/finance experts who can help you protect yourself, your family and friends as well as the new found wealth.

If all comes to pass I will be attending small group workshops of this manner and encouraging others to do likewise.

• Upvote 1

Same here, this journey has been an unexpected education, and as you quoted earlier hopefully people will be a class act and control the impulse to show off their new found wealth.

I would advise attending workshops with security/finance experts who can help you protect yourself, your family and friends as well as the new found wealth.

If all comes to pass I will be attending small group workshops of this manner and encouraging others to do likewise.

I do believe much joining VIP would be a nice place to start regarding post RV. I have read a ton of great information. Even if you do not want to use all of the advise and services that Adam Montana offers I think the VIP forum will answer a lot of post RV questions and offers guidance. Every person has a different situation and although I may not follow everything suggested to the letter, I feel a bit more prepared in what I have to do. The cost is equal to my sirius satellite service for a month, I would give that up in a minute to learn how to safely handle post RV and cash in. I have began the process of searching for the right professionals to work with. I am not a fool to even approach a wealth management firm without a confirmation this has RV'd, but I have done some due diligence and really read through the information VIP offers. There is a lot available and it takes time to absorb this plethora of information.

Anyway, thanks for the nice discussion folks. PEACE and LOVE