Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

look, color me softy,but this is a gamble and you have to approach it as such, Adam is a great guy but he cannot give you a when and how much answer, people have called him a pumper bs, yes he makes a few bucks running this site, But he never once asked you to drink the kool =aid, and VIP's pay to keep this site going,,This could all fall apart tomorrow; there is no one to blame certiantly not adam, We all hope our kids won:t have babies too early, but there is not a web site to tell us,,,, follow me and I"ll keep your kids clean, Life is what it is, you make your educated choices and move on ............... Never Take One mans adivice as gold he is out there fishing just like the rest of us............ Now II will say Adam is very wise when it comes to this stuff';but you can put it all on him, he is just giving what he knows and nothing more,Personally I have my resrvations, But I do have faith in Adam, so I'll keep checking the post!In the mean time there is nothing for sure, except for death and taxes, and oh ya taking care of your kids after they have left the roost

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

look, color me softy,but this is a gamble and you have to approach it as such, Adam is a great guy but he cannot give you a when and how much answer, people have called him a pumper bs, yes he makes a few bucks running this site, But he never once asked you to drink the kool =aid, and VIP's pay to keep this site going,,This could all fall apart tomorrow; there is no one to blame certiantly not adam, We all hope our kids won:t have babies too early, but there is not a web site to tell us,,,, follow me and I"ll keep your kids clean, Life is what it is, you make your educated choices and move on ............... Never Take One mans adivice as gold he is out there fishing just like the rest of us............ Now II will say Adam is very wise when it comes to this stuff';but you can put it all on him, he is just giving what he knows and nothing more,Personally I have my resrvations, But I do have faith in Adam, so I'll keep checking the post!In the mean time there is nothing for sure, except for death and taxes, and oh ya taking care of your kids after they have left the roost

THANK YOU FOR THE POST

How do you know Adam?

How do you know Adam?

i KNOW ADAM AS MUCH AS I KNOW ADAM N EVE , PLZ DO TAKE WHAT i SAY AS WORD, i was only expressing my opion, U are free to choose your own, thanks for the heads up question, always looking for other input, Thats is what molds minds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Adams info has always been rock solid. Who was calling his stuff BS? That is so wrong. As far as pumper goes, well he does come on here from time to time and personally advertise the VIP section. Is that wrong, NO. Could you consider that pumping, maybe... Either way, his info is always spot on.

Rock on Adam!!!!

My preference is to call it an investment. Each investment you make has the opportunity to make gains or tally losses. With gambling the odds are so much more stacked in favor of the house. So lets call it what it is: An investment. Check out the history of investments in currency, are they as bad as going to Vegas or buying a lotto ticket?

In the mean time there is nothing for sure, except for death and taxes,

End Quote

Death.....I'd tend to agree with you... Taxes... Not so sure about it... As long as there's life, there's hope and loopholes..

I'm always talking legal stuff, of course... One has to keep searching ( if motivated enough to do so)