Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boehner Schools Obama with Basic Math

PartyTime

They extended Bush tax cuts why is the jobs market not growing?

BASICALLY BECAUSE THEY PRINTED UP THREE TRILLION MORE AND SPENT IT ON PROTECTING THE UNION JOBS AND NOT PUTTING IT IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR THAT WOULD GENERATE WEALTH....SURPRISED YOU EVEN HAD TO ASK! THATS BASIC MATH....AND FOR THE OTHER COMMENT ABOUT STARTING TWO WARS....WELL....WARS CREATE WEALTH......LOOK AT THE HISTORY OF WAR AND YOU WILL SEE.....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Simple... it's the ongoing uncertainty of the economic policies. The wealth builders and employers are sitting on their money until they have reasonable certainty and clarity on what their money/investments/employment practices will benefit them. It's business 101... and the most responsible thing for them to do... for themselves... as well as their company's/employees' future. I am one of these... and no policies of the current administration has made me comfortable enough to "gamble" my future based on their practices... especially with the possibility of raising taxes, taking away my financial leverage.... waaaaay tooooo scary. So, we wait. Now, conversely.... the theory improves... confidence brings prosperity.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Its amazing how many people feel throwing the elderly, disabled, vets, lower and medium income people under the bus and do not want to tax the rich! So cut all programs that build this country up and education to catch us up to other Country's in order to compete should be ended according to Boner! (No I spelled it right). Plus we cut Medicare so now the elderly and disabled that have to choose between food or medications can go without both. Oh ya, I guess they call this population control and then they won't have to pay out all that money in Social Security and they can continue to rob more Social Security money to pay for other things. I use to be proud to be an American and I have never been so disappointed with our Government as I am now. I guess I am even more disappointed in the American people because they all sit and complain about all this and DO NOTHING to change it! Are you? :blush:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Because most major corporations are hanging onto their money until they get a better feel as to where the economy is going.

One of my best friends works for IBM and the corporate approach right now is cut and hold.

The whole "trickle down" theory was a good idea but "it ain't workin' " (trickle down meaning... give a tax break higher up and let the money trickle down to the middle class working folks)

• Upvote 1

Its amazing how many people feel throwing the elderly, disabled, vets, lower and medium income people under the bus and do not want to tax the rich! So cut all programs that build this country up and education to catch us up to other Country's in order to compete should be ended according to Boner! (No I spelled it right). Plus we cut Medicare so now the elderly and disabled that have to choose between food or medications can go without both. Oh ya, I guess they call this population control and then they won't have to pay out all that money in Social Security and they can continue to rob more Social Security money to pay for other things. I use to be proud to be an American and I have never been so disappointed with our Government as I am now. I guess I am even more disappointed in the American people because they all sit and complain about all this and DO NOTHING to change it! Are you? :blush:

You're right on Joe!

I DO NOT what our politicians to touch the "big 3" entitlement programs. (social security, medicare and medicaid) Our elderly as we all will be one day, do NOT deserve to have our political system just decide what they feel is right for their own pockets today. These politicians have decided a wonderful benefit package for themselves that WE will pay for. I mean, they get raises every year. They don't even need to vote anymore, they just get 'em. They're set in their financial future and we're paying for it.

I guess we forget... WE the people tell them what we want. They are supposed to represent us.. right? So, it's important that we bring down that wall of superiority that our politicians feel they have. It's really sad that they'll listen to money and not to the voters that trusted them to do the right thing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let me light your straw man for you,... Its not the "elderly, disabled, vets, lower and medium income people",.... Its the BONE IDOL!

• Upvote 1