Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hidden clue from South-Africa ?

Nightwalker

Hi everybody

I was searching youtube for short film..... came accross this little interesting short film... It mentions the RV at the end of this film. This film was made in South-Africa.... looks like the dinar goes a long way... or is this maybe a clue ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMpuER3LEjc

Edited by Nightwalker
  • Upvote 1

View Posttrooper, on 22 July 2011 - 10:04 PM, said:

I am just like you.. I have invested a lot of time and money into this... I look at it like this no one has my best interest in this.. I've been told from day one excluding the pumper's that i will not every make money off of this... As we speak we have other countries that use a form of dinar and are waiting to be R.V... Including some Asian currency.. Why is Iraq in the first basket... Cause their money is going to be the standard of the New economy.. That doesn't happen with .81... the VND is looking at .30 and seriously what is their Tradable product.. Opium or black market Rolex's... The reason it's that high is China's interest... I have done many many hours of research on this.... All i ask is if your as serious about being rich or well off as i am... You don't need me to provide links to this or that... It's all on the web for the taking.... Were not going to get anything from the local news or national... I look daily in the real middle eastern papers and the other countries. and push translate on Google or any format you use..Hear the news from people or countries that dislike or have nothing to lose ..That's the realism of it all... Side thought... Would the U.S go to all this trouble for .81 with another country knowing we have the biggest natural gas reserve and some claim the oil patch in the Dakota area is bigger then Iraq or the likes of.. U.S is afraid of losing the strangle hold on the dare say so the world.... The constitution was created to regulate the government not the other way around...

Thanks Again

Read more:

The whole world economy based the USD not so much anymore.. The proof is in the Dinar... Would the US put millions in the war against Iraq only to get 80% of their return back.... Come on... The R.V will have to be larger just to cover the cover ups in the treasury about foreign banks and other countries they bailed out with out a vote...

starting after the 6:08 mark....

that was crazy to see it in a movie. yes fictional buuuuuutttttt sometimes that is the only way one can convey a message without being undermining of the NWO

World wide celebration with investors being in it for eight years becoming millionaires overnight meaning the beginning of the new world order.....(paraphrased)

Sounds like a little Bilderberg knowledge = New World Order(NWO) = we all know it is coming

+1 :twothumbs: