Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Frank recorded call***

easyrider

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=10-17-65-676691-17-65-67-17-65-6749-17-65-671532-62-113-17-65-67-17-65-6720-17-65-67;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

Hi All:

Here is the link to hear Frank's business cc from Wednesday night, 07/20/11 (below).

Fast forward a little more than an hour, to find where he starts with the dinar info.

I've also included some highlighted notes I took, while on the cc...and a question.

NOTE: Frank will NOT have a Thursday night cc on 07/21, and there will be NO CCs

next week. Frank and Delta's NEXT CC will be on Monday, August 1st, unless an

emergency cc is needed. (Other than a cc that Ali will be on, on July 27th, regarding

options for investing in Iraq.)

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

I don't know why someone would give you a -1 just for posting a link so people can check things out for themselves. geesh! :angry:

and from another closed thread, you said "when i post always a hater thats why its in rumors." I agree.

I've been on this board for a while. Longer than a lot of the people posting. I just don't post much. But there's nothing I find more annoying than some noob who's been one for a day whining because there's no "proof" in the RUMOR section. The way these folks freak out and attack, I really think some of these people need professional help and/or medication.

People need to chill when they read the rumors section. I've posted the definition more than once, so I won't do it again here. It seems to me you generally are a pretty chill guy.... until someone gets in your face. Why should you grovel in a corner when all you're doing is giving a link, or heaven forbid, your opinion!? I'm the same way. I like pretty much everyone, but if you start something with me because you think I'm a pushover, be prepared to finish it.... because I will. Just because your screen name is easyrider doesn't mean you're a doormat. I've gone through and given you a few +1's where someone has gone off on you. I'll probably do a few more later. ;)

ok I'm done ranting B)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=10-17-65-676691-17-65-67-17-65-6749-17-65-671532-62-113-17-65-67-17-65-6720-17-65-67;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

Hi All:

Here is the link to hear Frank's business cc from Wednesday night, 07/20/11 (below).

Fast forward a little more than an hour, to find where he starts with the dinar info.

I've also included some highlighted notes I took, while on the cc...and a question.

NOTE: Frank will NOT have a Thursday night cc on 07/21, and there will be NO CCs

next week. Frank and Delta's NEXT CC will be on Monday, August 1st, unless an

emergency cc is needed. (Other than a cc that Ali will be on, on July 27th, regarding

options for investing in Iraq.)

Easy ... You need to get some sleep man! lol

I don't know why someone would give you a -1 just for posting a link so people can check things out for themselves. geesh! :angry:

and from another closed thread, you said "when i post always a hater thats why its in rumors." I agree.

I've been on this board for a while. Longer than a lot of the people posting. I just don't post much. But there's nothing I find more annoying than some noob who's been one for a day whining because there's no "proof" in the RUMOR section. The way these folks freak out and attack, I really think some of these people need professional help and/or medication.

People need to chill when they read the rumors section. I've posted the definition more than once, so I won't do it again here. It seems to me you generally are a pretty chill guy.... until someone gets in your face. Why should you grovel in a corner when all you're doing is giving a link, or heaven forbid, your opinion!? I'm the same way. I like pretty much everyone, but if you start something with me because you think I'm a pushover, be prepared to finish it.... because I will. Just because your screen name is easyrider doesn't mean you're a doormat. I've gone through and given you a few +1's where someone has gone off on you. I'll probably do a few more later. ;)

ok I'm done ranting B)

It's A/C giving him the negs. He's out to get easy. ;)

Don't worry, we got your back. :D

Edited by cooked