Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PTR Conf Call Notes - 7/19/2011 - Evening (long)

ronscarpa

PTR Conf Call Notes - 7/19/2011 - Evening (long)

[8:01pm] Tony: Today was a good day. Not the day we wanted but not over yet. Want people to understand… right now the intel says that we are here. The intel I received today, received from both sides, good and bad…. Everything that I’ve heard from last nite till today said this was happening today… that this was going to be our day… now saying it will be tomorrow.

All the computers, the pinging etc…. the rate is finally here in the country and is ready to go. Hearing this is being held up and used as a pawn in the debt ceiling. If it is being used as a pawn in the debt ceiling then you know will be over with by August the 2nd. If it is being held up by the US for that reason will be done by then.

If not the case something should be happening today/tomorrow. Viper got some news this morning and I want to start with that. What I have seen and learned throughout this process is that the majority of you are learning what this is about. I know it is new for some of you. There are some out there who are always bashing and saying that the intel gatherers are lying…. People making things up… going to give you the explanation of why you think the way you do and why you shouldn’t

Viper called this morning and we have a new source in Bagdad…. High level source… he responded this morning.

Read More button on right

Viper: Our contact in the Green Zone – asked him to go to Warka Bank in the Green Zone. There was a person he spoke to there. He asked about the lower denoms. Said they were aware of them but couldn‘t get them ad that bank. Heard that a new Warka Bank outside the green zone and had open a week ago. Areas used by the US personal are not getting the information that those outside of there are getting. Lady said they were aware of the lower denoms but couldn’t get them at that bank at that time/

Tony: A new source. Hearing from him and it is what we have been saying. Things are happening that are beyond your scope of vision.

Viper: Right now they are not allowed to leave the green zone.

Tony: When we say people have gotten paid, lower denoms out all over, signs up at the banks saying new rate… I was in the military… what you don’t understand is every base over there is considered a US territory and governed by US laws inside there. We don’t have an rv here yet so they won’t have it in those areas… the green zone,… the embassy etc.

The RV has occurred in Iraq and the lower denoms are all over. For years we have been hearing things that people haven’t seen. It was designed that way for the US people not to see it. Have a guy who works at the airport, guys outside of green zone… saying they have the lower denoms… have seen the new rates… posted right there in a piece of plastic…. Not posted in the green zone or at the embassy. Don’t want all of them sending pics back to you and you buying all kinds of dinar…. Not our jog to sell dinar for Ali or Ty… Do you think I would be still here if I had been selling dinar for them for the last year.

This is how real business is done. How govt. Works. They don’t put everything out where you can see it. Doesn’t work that way. Nobody has to prove things for you with receipts etc. Other intel guys are giving you good information. We have no business knowing this. Should be thanking everybody. Thank the person who got you involved.

I am still waiting for it tonight. For the last 2 days saying it is coming. Guy we are listening to said don’t believe the rumors this is happening…. Happening now… in the system…. I am a positive guy. On other side of the coin people saying being delayed cause of the debt ceiling. I know everything we have been waiting for that had to be done has been done. Everything Iraq was supposed to do has been done. Don’t need Maliki to be in Iraq for it to go live.

This morning I got an ecstatic call saying it was here. The rate was in the US and the rate could be seen. No backing up. Just giving you what I got. The opportunity that we have…. This is how the govt works.

I was looking at the DSK thing again… the whole thing we have gone through with the dinar…. The stuff guys said wasn’t true…. DSK got accused of all kinds of stuff… a day after his diplomatic immunity ran out… the persona who accused him was here under immunity already….. the week after his arrest his deputy got arrested for the same thing? 2 guys in their 70? Really? This happens everyday at this level. When we can’t get what we want – oh we will get what we want… that’s what happens in politics. Things can change in the hour… in 15 minutes…. The one thing we do know is that it IS going to happen.

Even have some idiots posting on our sites saying that this whole thing is a scam and we should be arrested. People who have no business being involved in this to start with.

The intel is positive though. If you have questions – call in on our regular number… The big thing is there is nothing else to look for. The number is live in the US just waiting for it to be released. I don’t know whose job that is but don’t think it will take us long to see that. The information I received today from the UST and the IMF said it will be happening really soon.

? Is there any way this could go on for days, weeks months years… if not what makes this different?

Tony: Absolutely not. Iraq’s currency is an international currency – can only hold this off so long. We are holding off every other country. The last date I gave was 8/2 if in fact that is the hold up. The debt ceiling. The information I am hearing is tonight or tomorrow. Don’t know when it is going to happen.

? Sergio with the forex person – is Dr. J. involved or is that something different?

Tony: No idea. Send the ? to Sergio’s email and he will respond.

? What about the rumors that Iraq or the IMF will move forward without the USA?

Tony: I heard over the weekend they were going to go without the US. 2 out of the 3 said they were going to go. Iraq went in Iraq. They set the rate, put out the lower denoms. Today the IMF said they were going to go. Tired of waiting. Affecting too many countries. Will see what happens tomorrow.

? China’s role?

Tony: Didn’t hear the news today. Heard a rumor today that Maliki said if US doesn’t do it he will pair it to the yen. Nonsense.

? I have had more time to tell more people cause of delay. A catch 22. Some people can’t take this roller coaster. Shouldn’t we share this with everybody?

Tony: Cause I have been involved in network marketing and other business opps… t this is unlike that. All people have to do is read the information themselves and make a decision or trust in the person who is telling them and make a decision. I told everybody. Everyone I have ever been involved with… told them at least once. Cause when this thing happens and 9 out of 10 of my friends are rich and 1 isn’t and he says why didn’t you tell me…. I try to tell everyone at least once. I wasn’t getting paid anything from anybody for doing that. I gave back. This was my opportunity to do that. The Dodd Frank act made sure that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If they don’t take it, you did your job.

When you are blessed you are obligated to give someone a blessing. When I got involved in network marketing deal I told my friends and family about it and told them to do it. They didn’t… 2 months later I got my first check for 10k etc…. they said hey you didn’t explain it well enough etc…. you will hear that when this is over with. They will be mad cause you didn’t say it strong enough. They will say – give me some of yours since you didn’t explain it right… just be prepared.

?Grip – I didn’t tell anyone but we purchased a substantial amount of dinar for about 50 people.

Tony: I did that myself… bought for some immediate family members who I felt couldn’t take this. Took me months to talk my brother into it. This ride is not for everyone… the ability to handle this kind of $$ is not for everyone… some people will freak out when this happens…. Everyone not made to be a multi-millionaire. That’s the truth. One thing I heard – if we are all in the parade who is going to watch us walk by,

I try to bring a little bit of reality when I come on here. Not just the intel. Being rich is not for everybody either. We can do what Grip said. I have enough to give them what they can handle. And make my family well for generations to come. Good idea Grip.

? You are pretty tight with Okie right? He said the IMF will put the pressure on the US to get this done. Do they have the power to do that?

Tony: Talked to him 10 minutes ago. The reality is… they just removed the top 2 people out of the IMF. Not an accident. The woman in charge of the IMF was nominated, put there by Obama. That’s who recommended her. They can say hey you are messing with everyone else… supposed to be a partnership… you are hurting the team… Can’t demand that – and say or else – who is the or else? If you are the respectful person you are supposed to be you go with everyone else…. If she is saying that – that she is getting pressure from all these other guys…

? Saw in France – hope authentic… Okie explained how they could have the authority…. He said the IMF does have the authority by having ability to determine the country’s sdr rate. Done by what the owe not what they are worth. Best to have a good relationship with the IMF when wanting loans or for future negotiations.

Tony: That makes sense. That is done all the time in govt. Holding something over somebody’s head to negotiate with. One time I told you guys who the head of the IMF really was. You guys need to do some research and know how govts are really run… how come I told you guys back in Feb that the $ was going down this summer and it has gone down…

You guys are at a different level now. Can be a big fish in the pond or the ocean. Might as well be a big fish in the ocean.

? anything on the dong?

Tony: Nothing today. Just yesterday – talking about.02 – 5.7 …. For one week heard 1.90 and then heard over a dollar again. Don’t know how that can be but I would be happy. Basically cause the Chinese want it to be higher. They want to use the dong to bolster their economy….. they are playing a ta whole different level. Everyone trying to be even or just ahead of one another. They can’t let us get too far away. If we change the #’s let’s change all the #’s. Makes sense. The world is revaluating.

? Said that the rate was being seen in the US. Still 5.25? Shouldn’t this be a little before the 2nd?

Tony: Yes still seeing that rate. Yes – you can say 8/1 if you want but deadline is 8/2. Don’t think it will get to that time.

Dan: Want to throw something in there. Ray will be our guest tomorrow at 10 am to talk about LLC’s and trusts. Have a great nite!

? Just flew in from London today. I was in France and Spain and Italy. I carried a 5k dinar note with me and I called banks in each country and no one knew anything about it. Will this be worldwide at the same time?

Tony: I am thinking as soon as we go everybody goes. We are holding up everyone.

? Thank you for everything you do. You and Dan are absolutely wonderful. Earlier I was in a chat room when Okie came on and said that the IMF could put a stop to this if they wanted. Why have they not pulled the trigger with Obama and the fear mongering etc… Why haven’t they?

Tony: That is the $64 million ? Everyone is asking. I would pull out my ace in the hole at the very last minute when I have gotten everything I could get. I don’t know what e is doing. I have heard this on both sides. Someone I have been listening to said Obama said Obama signed off on this 2 weeks ago. He sits in same room as Obama almost everyday. I don’t know why this hasn’t gone.

Let’s say Obama gets the deficit taken down. Then he does this and the deficit gets taken down. He may have added another 30-40 years till this has to go on again with the debt. If you do all they are trying to do and add this in it will be a long time before they have to do this again.

? With Iran and Israel… article saying Israel contemplating bombing Iran in next few months…..

Tony: Part of the proposal is taking down military spending here…. I don’t think Israel will do that because there is too much turmoil in the ME already… they don’t want to start something they can’t finish… doesn’t make sense to me… they can threaten it… get nuclear capabilities etc… don’t see it happening.

? Want to say how much w appreciate you and all the mods.

Tony: The mods work really hard… in the chat room… the forum… if I was a mod there would be so many kicked out and banned. Need to say thank you to them everyday. And to Dan… He works hard. Everyone doesn’t understand him …. Or me…. Dan works hard to bring you this information.

? Why would Iraqi’s in Iraq post in the windows of the banks the dinar value based on the usd when they have been encouraged to utilize the dinar?

Tony: First of all – every indication we have received says that the dinar has revalued based on the GBP. $4.40 to the GBP. It is more than our dollar. So they are very happy. They get information out to their people in the mosques,…on tv but everyone doesn’t have tv… newspapers… over 70% of their people read at a 6th grade level or less.

Got this from an Iraqi national today – lives in Bagdad – in the banks they post announcements on the wall and they posted the new rate of the dinar - the $4.40 to the gbp. Not in the Green zone banks. Iraqi national have gone out and said that is how it is out there. Remember the last 3 months said they were educating their people on what the lower denoms are – educating them on their money for the last -3 months. Just posting here is the new rate guys. Was one to one and now saying this is the new rate - $4.40.

? Is the debt ceiling bill have to be presented by 7/2 to be in effect by 8/2?

Tony: No idea.

? If the IMF has to step in how long does that take?

Tony: I don’t know the time frame. Just told they would step in. Have to remember we were told that they were going to step in with Iraq over 3 times and we never saw it. Some things we don’t expect could actually happen.

? If giving a family member some bills without a gifting receipt do you have to have one when you cash in?

Tony: I hate to tell you guys this…. But I will…. The IRS is seriously going to be tracking this dinar…. Will have the banks tracking it… the irs tracking it…. Will be looking for documentation so yes the gift letter… may go one step further… they have a list of people they won’t cash dinar for.

Some people maybe asked to prove that is their dinar and prove they had the ability to purchase it. Especially those with a lot of dinar. Have to show you had the ability to purchase it. That just came out today.

? Re gifting letter – I was going to attach my receipt of purchase along with the gifting letter to help during cashin…

Tony: yes.

? Are we going to see it on forex or bank first?

Tony: I was told we would see it when the CBI updated yesterday and we didn’t. So what ever day it happens will go on CBI and live on forex. I look at 8 Iraq time when CBI updates…. 10 Iraq time when banks open. Other than that 12 noon est cause banks open on both coasts of the US. Will show up live on Forex as a tradable as soon as they flip that switch and there is then a rate in there. Is already on their lists as a tradable currency but just no rate.

? You guys are a class act. Doing a good job, you Dan and the mods. What you go through in the chat room. To some of the bashers out there - we want to hear the intel whether wrong or right. If they don’t want to hear it wish they would go on.

? Appreciate what you and Dan et all do. Dinar Banker is still selling. Can put a reserve in tonight. Why?

Tony: Because the CBI rate has not changed. They will sell until the moment that changes and we can see it. He has said that numerous times. Don’t care what rumors he hears. He is not selling in country he is selling right here until they get an international rate. I would use that gauge…. But I am not telling you to buy or to get any reserves…Why wouldn’t you use that as a gauge? I have told people they are making a huge mistake… I keep doing what I do when it is delayed…. If people are dropping dollars when you are walking by do you bend over and pick them up.

I can’t tell you anymore. Everything has been done already. Told you moths ago about the ministers. Everything else, the Erbil agreement, etc…. all done. Trying to get RV at least 4-5 times, and stopped. Iraq would say wait still wanted to get this one thing done. Good negotiating tactic. They had their laundry list made when they started and did it one thing at a time. This is negotiating 101… now we can say everything is done. Nothing in the news for them to say has to be done before it happens.

We don’t know what we are waiting on. Unless it is our govt or it is what our guy says and we are going to see it tonight or tomorrow. I don’t know.

See Part 2...

#2 - PTR Radio Evening Broadcast Notes 7 19 2011 - Please excuse typos!

? The tax structure rumor – a different tax rate based on when you cash in?

Tony: The rumor that we heard was 15% for first 45 days – 18-22% up to six months then 36%. That came from the UST… didn‘t get it from Joe Blow. Direct from UST.

? Will people still be able to cash out at the ust office?

Tony: They said they were setting up 25 offices or locations across the US. Will get exact information after the rv is announced.

? Why the LOP is not a reality and why the day after all the first tier and 2nd tier people cash out they can’t just take the currency we have and go with a face value of the bills we have and take off the 0’s.

Tony: A LOP doesn’t add any value to the dinar. Their terminology - when they say LOP – not saying what people are saying about.10 or .20…. They just mean taking the bills with the 3 zeros out of circulation. Just like the US did with the higher bills we had. Taking them out of circulation and revaluing their currency.

The whole thing about why we got into Iraq was all about saving our economy. If Our sole goal was to go in and rescue a country for a tyrant we could do that every month. The plan made them so special, the oil did… that’s why we went in there… why spent the billions of $$ that we did… even the missing billions of $$... why do that to get their bills to be worth .10? Does that make any sense? No. No LOP.

Even just the $4.40 rate should calm all those fears. That those people that said that didn’t know what they were talking about. They didn’t have a clue about what is going on.

They absolutely will not do a new currency. This is the new currency… the lower denoms that are being passed out there now. The US did away with the 10,000 bills etc… we can’t get it but they do use it when handing over a briefcase of $$ and not doing it electronically. With the new system in Iraq no one could use the big bills on the stret any more. What happens if someone were to take a 10k note in over there to buy bread?

The whole tax situation is trying to get you to turn them in NOW. Longer you hold it the more tax you will pay. Some of you will wait for the rate to go up but the majority will turn theirs in for the 15% tax.

? Should I hold my dinar for 9 months?

Tony: I was told…. Don’t cash in all your dinar cause the value was going to go up. Source said didn’t care what it came out at would go up. I would personally look for it to go up when the interest rate goes up myself. At the same time anything could happen in Iraq. I don’t think we would devalue their currency again – may go down if God forbid something happened and chaos ensued. The minute they flip this switch the majority of us have been blessed with more $$ than we have seen in our lifetimes. Do you want to take a chance with that – that is up to you.

? Curious about your thoughts as to how Obama will spin this to get credit for it? Thoughts on the banks that constantly said it was a scam? My son at 22 bought some and encouraged his friends to get some at a Beverly Hills currency exchange…. She said it was a scam. Could people go back to the banks on this? And then what are your thoughts on how the banks will do this when we rv?

Tony: First one – no clue how they will do that. Know the last 2 times it was scheduled to go Bush was scheduled to do an announcement himself with the press. Was going to be involved and may still be. They put the plan together. History will tell the story. People on the site will find out that a lot of the things they thought were outlandish were true. Don’t think it will come out that way. They say they found some new tax revenue….putting that out a little at a time… Well where did that come from?

They won’t say that we did all this off the back of Iraqis. That won’t happen.

#2 - Banks are doing that so they don’t lose their employees. In Kuwait when it rv’d… all their employees are foreign nationals… when they rv’d all their employees became rich and walked off the job. If the banks had said the truth the whole time don’t you think all their employees would have bought all along and would walk when this happened? We weren’t supposed to know about this. For the ones that were supposed to they had to pass 13303…. Then what happened? We found out through brothers and sisters…. in-laws etc… was never supposed to take 10 years either.

#3 - Different banks have different procedures. Some smaller banks saying will send to authenticate…. Remember the rate may change a little everyday…. Some banks will credit your account immediately… both procedures will be in place. Chase Bank will, Wells, BOA they have a procedure setup. Security there… certain things that will take place in the bank with you there… some privacy things…. They don’t want it broadcast. Will make sure you are secure… will count it out with you credit your account… try to spend a few hours with you find out what you need for CD’s, wealth manager etc….

I have heard 4.40 to gbp…. 5.35 gbp…. 6.16 gbp…. Way past their budget of $3.41.

I wish every MLM was like this = people sign up and wait to get paid. The only opportunity we have ever seen like this.

?#1 on taxes – can they be levied unless go through congress?

Tony: Putting together special legislation to authorize president to do this to a currency. Haven’t seen it yet. If I was you I would investigate the whole currency taxation thing with your advisors.

?#2 – MTT said the IMF didn’t have authority.

Tony: Went through this ? already. They can relay the message.

? Thanks so you Dan and the Mod Squad. And Scorpion Killer on PTR who turned m onto dinar. GW, Truckerbabe etc… Great job.

Tony: Thanks to you and to everyone else out there. Thank whoever got you into this thing now. And again after it happens. Thanks for being part of the team.

? Will the UST be at Ty’s also and will we be offered the same rate there?

Tony: I doubt they will be at TY’s office. Don’t know about the difference in the rate. I do know that the UST planned on offering a higher rate than the banks – don’t know what that means. Could be the same or higher than TY I don’t know. Ty can only offer the CBI rate… the UST could do more than the CBI if they chose to.

? Still looking for it tonight or in the morning? More into August?

Tony: Not leaning into August at all. I look for it every night and if not I look for it the next night. More so now cause that is what I am being told again. Don’t see a reason why not …. Don’t see anything in news anymore. Iraq has done everything they were supposed to do. The US debt was not on the list so we don’t know where that is at. I don’t see a reason for it not to happen so I say let it happen. Some of you are being educated in finance, the country etc… I try not to let you guys ride the ride I am on cause my highs are higher and lows lower… I get it all day long… people calling me… intel gatherers…. I call them up too… None of us try to take you through every emotion we go through. Don’t think a lot of people could actually handle that.

I hope it does happen tomorrow. We thank you and all of our members. I was in MLM for years. We become family, friends and try to build something together. That is what we are doing here. If this happens tomorrow morning….. in fact tomorrow on our free side you will see the signup disappear…. No more members here after the rv. Will here more from the UST etc about the rates going up…. We will eliminate a bunch of bashers etc… We said we would carry you through the first 30 days and after that want to walk you guys through the ipo stuff… penny stocks etc… you hung in there with us… a reward coming for that. As we pay it forward hope you guys will do the same.

? If we are already a bsp member do you automatically deduct the payment?

Gary: Yes. It is an automatic renewal and you can cancel at any time. If you are not interested give us a call and let us know. If you are watch and be sure it goes through every month.

Tony: Whatever you do…. Cause we are cutting off signing up. …. Free side tomorrow… after rv this side…. I like doing it like this. The calls are easier. I like them better.

Gary: We are excited about all the new people we are meeting. These are people who are going to be getting wealth building techniques. For those who have been here with us and will move forward as a team.

? Where to check when we joined to see if it is on the card. If not just let you know?

Gary: Yes can put a request into tech2@another site.com and we will get back to you.

? If you didn’t have your connections – would you think everything that needs to be done is done?

Tony: If I didn’t have my contacts…. I would be like everyone else and asking like everyone else what was going on? For months I went to every board and tried to figure it all out for myself. I looked at this deep enough to know it HAS to happen. I have some physical dinar and not a reserve and know it is going to turn green one day,. Want it sooner rather than later like everyone else but it is going to happen that’s the bottom line.

? A time frame that it could rv – Iraqi time?

Tony: I look at 8 am Iraq time for when CBI updates… 10 am Iraq time cause that’s when their banks open. Even though Kuwait did it in the middle of the day. And I look at noon here est when all the banks are open. I hope it will be at 9 est cause someone will call me at 6 am.

? Cashing in with the UST – sent to the Feds ?

Tony: I don’t know. The UST is the one cashing you out so I think that is where it will go. The exchanges and the banks have to go back to Iraq. If the UST wil stay here and will be applied to the US balance sheet.

? Have you noticed Obama’s hair is getting a lot whiter?

Tony: yes I have.

? In chat – a threat from Kuwaiti’s that they were going to do this anyways. And have we heard anything from Ali?

Tony: Haven’t heard about anything from Kuwait. They couldn’t threaten anybody about the rv. I have talked to Ali. He is back at the office and they are preparing for whenever this happens.

? Meant Iraq… not Kuwait sorry.

Tony: Iraq has completed their rv. Outside the Green Zone and outside the bases… we have more than one person telling us that. It has taken place in Iraq already. The exchanges have been notified but haven’t been given the rate yet. Heard this morning that guys are being restricted to the Green Zone. Know contractors getting paid the $4.40 rate since April. Was mandated then.

OK – I will go ahead and say good evening to you guys. Go to sleep – get prepared. Don’t know when it is – you do want to have your wits about you to make life-changing decisions. Don’t stay up all night waiting for it. Go to sleep. Enjoy yourself.

Dan and I on tomorrow with the radio show. Hopefully with some new information. See you then.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

yesterday was the day, wait last night was the night, no today was the day, or is it tomorrow the day? it could be the day after is the day, or maybe next week is our week. then again the end of the month or maybe the first of next month, or...... these guys are so full of s**t it is running out of there ears... :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2