Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Bytes: OKIE- Tues Wed or Thurs for RV

DinarThug

Okie says tues ,wed, thurs, are the most prevelent days for an RV...............Not once in Iraq's history have they ever RV'ed on a wednsday. Everyday except wednsday He is very wrong about that one. But hey................ Nothing new about that.

Google it....I don't have a link and I'm not going looking for it.

• Upvote 1

I do not consider asdf a GURU

He has never given dates or rates.

He has an informative show I think it's GREAT information from an optomistic dude.

I agree too.

Isn't that the kind of guru people around here are looking for?? A guy who doesn't throw out dates and rates that never materialize?

7-19-2011 Guru Longfellow it’s done in Iraq. It was supposed to go live at 9 am this morning but was pulled back by the US. Iraq is furious and wants it out. The US can’t hold it back much longer...IMF will step in soon...do it anyway if the US doesn’t quit playing around... I think we are right on the verge of seeing this

End Quote

lol.

Guru=BLOWHARD

Kinda.

• Upvote 1