Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Online transfer from USd to IQD

MrRawgrs

I got that error also but when i went back into my account i saw that the money was moved.

check it

same with me, even though the error comes up it still does the transfer... has anyone submitted a form for a debit card

recently? I could not find it online, thanks...

Hey Guys

When applying for these account the ID required is only a Photo Drivers Licence is that right or is there more that is neeeded.

Cheers Chilli

You also need to send them a letter, as follows, authorizing Warka Bank to exchange USD to IQD on your behalf:

I <your name>. authorize Al-Warka Investment Bank to draw from my Dollar account ( current or saving ) in the above Bank and exchange the Dollar into Iraqi Dinar according to price fixed by the Central Bank of Iraq at that day , and then deposit it in my Iraqi Dinar account at the said bank

<your name>

<your address>

Here's how I sent the above to Warka Bank.

1) Scanned my Drivers Licence and saved as a jpg

2) Typed the above letter, printed it, signed it, scanned and saved as a jpg

3) Created and sent an email to: c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com

Here's the actual letter I sent to Warka requesting an account:

a.Insert File - Drivers License jpg

b.Insert File - Autorization Letter jpg

c.Body of email contained the following:

Dear Sir,

Please open a USD and IQD Savings Account with Warka Bank on my behalf. Attached are my Drivers License and Authorization Letter.

Thank You,

<your name>

• Upvote 1

You also need to send them a letter, as follows, authorizing Warka Bank to exchange USD to IQD on your behalf:

I <your name>. authorize Al-Warka Investment Bank to draw from my Dollar account ( current or saving ) in the above Bank and exchange the Dollar into Iraqi Dinar according to price fixed by the Central Bank of Iraq at that day , and then deposit it in my Iraqi Dinar account at the said bank

<your name>

<your address>

Here's how I sent the above to Warka Bank.

1) Scanned my Drivers Licence and saved as a jpg

2) Typed the above letter, printed it, signed it, scanned and saved as a jpg

3) Created and sent an email to: c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com

How long was it after you sent them the information that you received a response?

Here's the actual letter I sent to Warka requesting an account:

a.Insert File - Drivers License jpg

b.Insert File - Autorization Letter jpg

c.Body of email contained the following:

Dear Sir,

Please open a USD and IQD Savings Account with Warka Bank on my behalf. Attached are my Drivers License and Authorization Letter.

Thank You,

<your name>

How long did it take before you received a response from them?

How long did it take before you received a response from them?

Not to long, 2-3 iraq business days... Whenever I sent them an email I would get up at 2-3am est. and send it then so that Warka

received it right when they opened... I think this made a big difference. Never send them an email when they are not open for business...

Not to long, 2-3 iraq business days... Whenever I sent them an email I would get up at 2-3am est. and send it then so that Warka

received it right when they opened... I think this made a big difference. Never send them an email when they are not open for business...

I'll give that a try. I have been emailing for weeks with no response. Thanks.

It took me about 6 weeks to get an account. Yeesh!

So, I wire money from my local bank to the USD Warka account?

Assuming that's true, then I transfer from my USD Warka account to my IQD Warka account as a separate transaction later? Or, can I do this whole thing with one transaction?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

It took me about 6 weeks to get an account. Yeesh!

So, I wire money from my local bank to the USD Warka account?

Assuming that's true, then I transfer from my USD Warka account to my IQD Warka account as a separate transaction later? Or, can I do this whole thing with one transaction?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey joeorder,

Once you wire the money to your USD Warka Account you can then send them an email requesting a transfer to your IQD account. You can also request an online acccount

and then you can do the transfers yourself and view your accounts online. Here is a copy of the letter that I sent to request the transfer:

Send the email to:

c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for setting up my account.

On June 30, 2011 I wired $470.00 to Warka Bank. This money should have credited to the Bank on July 1, 2011.

The monies came from - your bank name

Please credit $320 to my IRAQI DINAR SAVINGS ACCCOUNT. Less any fees.

Please credit $150 to my US Dollar Savings Account. Less any fees.

Account - your name

USD savings account no. is: ###########

IQD savings account no. is: ############

Attached is my authorization letter.

Please confirm you have received my Bank Wire and monies have been transferred to my IQD Account.

My email address is: your email address

Thank you in advance.

Make sure to send the email to Warka during their business hours only... hope this helps..

yes my bank is stateing that the account numbers are wrong I have sent wire transfer on the 14 july and the 25 july both times funds has been returned to my acccount

Hi !

I sent 3 times a wire transfer to my Warka accounts, and once I had the same problem that you are having ...the funds were returned to my account!

Being right the two first times, I checked the wire transfer outgoing request (copy Form) form my bank (chase) and I saw that the teller made an error in the account # of the Beneficiary account information that is Warka bank (she wrote my account # instead of the Warka account #) that's why the wire didn't go through and the funds were returned. We fixed and everything went OK !

warka account # : 36908969

and the Beneficiary Bank is Citibank, N.A. aba/swift: 021000089

So, check your wire transfer form and Good luck !

I never had any problems with warka !