Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Slade, keepm, and that ilk probably lost a ton on reserves earlier in the year, and they have decided that their unholy quest is to save the rest of us "idiots/believers" from all of the pumping going on.

They're just as delusional as any Okie or Frank26, just in the other direction, and with less manners. Don't take them any more serious than you would another "this Monday" prediction. Saying that it could NEVER, EVER be a $1.60 RV is just as absolutely rediculous and unfounded as an $8.10GBP !! They quote the "facts" and "numbers" that suit their glass-is-mostly-empty view of the dinar just like the cheerleaders cherry-pick theirs.

The anti-pumpers are just as bad as the usual pumpers, only they're more insulting. Don't feed them any more than you would a troll.

Ahh... some common sense in this string. They certainly had someone poop in their cornflakes sometime in their lives! :(

Notice how they all give each other +'s. That's how they keep those high rep numbers and feel so important! Just like the pumpers!

• Upvote 1

With all due respect, CinMike, are you not doing exactly what you posted about? Unfortunately I am seeing that this respect thing goes both ways.

Kimberlye B)

With all due respect did you see his comment towards me? Obviously not or maybe your friends. Dunno, but I tried to make a point. Point was RV is gonna happen, and we can do without the gurus and naysayers. You make good points, but not everyone sees eye to eye, and thats ok

First off, it wasn't directed at YOU!!

Second, I was just trying to add a little humor to the conversation about how some people always walk around with a cloud over their head and can't see any light because of it!!

Third, if this picture fits you, please disregard 1 and 2!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Lighten up Bud!! smile.gif In a way I was agreeing with you!smile.gif

p.s. Stop calling people IDIOTS!!!

LOL, how am I suppost to know your aggreeing with me from a picture? Make yourself more clear, I dont have the ability to read the story behind a picture. Maybe Okie does LOL. I didnt see you telling Possum to stop calling people COWARDS. I call em like I see em

looks like the humid weather has caused panties to draw up....lighten up everybody...life is short and only "we" can make it a sweet ride...cheers

Bumper...you did good! (as usual)

Thank you!! I try hard to be as fair as possible!! smile.gif

I think it is a good time to close this thread so that it goes away on a good note!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 2