Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"The Incredible RV"

kobuk1

The "RV".....this will forever be in our minds..it'll never die. Just like the hulk, you can't put it down. The battle rages, the bashing thunders, it'll continue til it's finally defeated. Once defeated, it's incredible power will be unleashed, a frenzy affect will occur. This reveals how much pressure you can handle, this already told you who you really are, but you take what you've learned and apply it. If you don't, this will destroy you. Do you get it? Are you going to analyze yourself and make some adjustments? If this is really going to happen, and you become a multimillionaire, how are you going to handle it if you won't even handle your petty emotions? You can talk w/o getting overly upset. There are some things worth getting upset over, and there are some things that aren't. Think of the pain you can avoid by getting prepared. I encourage you to prepare for the inevitable blessing that's coming upon us Americans, God bless America! Go RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Sure does seem some people have allowed their emotions to consume them, definition of a rumor is: talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source. if it had any of those things it would be fact and you could hang your hat on it. love thy neighbor before love thy money. GO R/V

I don't think "being a multimillionaire" is anything we are going to have to worry about...from the Dinar anyway.... ;)

Wow slade you sure are a basket of joy. Something negative to say no matter what the topic. Your opinions don't ever have any substance and certainly don't ever provide anything to support your jibberish nonsence.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For me, I bought my Dinar on a whim after learning about then from an add in NewsMax. I did much research before buy and felt comfortable about it, so I bought several million, locked them away in my safe. I have read all the ups and downs on DV.com and take everything with a grain of salt. Considering the history of the country, it doesn't do any good for you to get all upset about was has been or not been happening with the Dinar.

The fact of the matter is it is out of our hands now and the IQD will eventually RV or RD, it could be this week or 5 years from this week. If it don't RV while I am still alive , then I have made provision in my will to leave my undervalue Dinar to my children. In the mean time I will sit back and watch a few others on this site freak out while I enjoy

the ride. GO RV :):):):):)

Hey Slade

You know I just might give you a positive just for your consistancy of being negative ALL the time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nahhhh then I would not be consistant Hmmmmmm "to be or not to be that is the question".

Cheers Chilli B) B)

tongue.gifAfter this is all over, i plan on writing a book affectionately titled "Next Monday" and have the foreward done by Okie the Oil Man himself. tongue.gif

Hey 1guy

Can I Co-author that with you , I know a good investment when I see it , but for crying out loud don't keep on changing the deadline to finish it pleaseeeeeeee. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chilli B) B)

Edited by Chilliherb