Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe Just Sent Possum A Text And.....

possum

Shouldn't you be on another forum BASHING Dinar Vets as usual???? It seems to be a color that works well for you ;)

Geez ... what did I do to you? DId I bash you in some way? I might have disagreed somewhere along the line but compared to what I consider true, indiluted, straight from the heart bashing, I don't think I have. If I have, please let me know what you disagree with? And try the pm ... I don't mind sharing with everyone else but don't want to muddy up Possum's post.

thanks

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Pathetic ... OhioTom1 ... please go away.

We don't need Party Poopers like you, really!

smee2

i think possum is the ultimate party pooper. he keeps sayin that the rv is comin but it just never happens. why even say it? its not really funny to keep going on and on and on about some 'intel' you have or that joe biden texted you when you know its all just b.s. possums posts get thousands and thousands of views and surely out of those thousands of people viewing, not all of them know possum is making this stuff up. it just proves there are people who will worship the junk posts possum spits out and there are some of us who dont care for his stupid rants.

• Upvote 1

Confirmed!! Joe just called Possum and said the RV is done !!!!

Joe Who? Same Joe who told you all the other BS you have posted up until now? Just curious, because you might want to find a NEW Joe.

PUMP IT UP POSSUM... Hopefully the NEWBIE will go back and read all your past intel.

Possum you just won't quit huh? I would really like to know the actual number of times you have said the RV had occured. Its obvious you get a kick out of lying to people. You get the ones who don't know any better to belive you, but they too will see the Possums true colors. I hope when the RV happens you go to cash in and have all fake dinar or somehow it catches fire and you get screwed. You made it personal when you called all the people who didnt belive you COWARDS! Your never right so why would anyone follow you? Idiot.

If you are trying to insult him, I would try to be a little more precise about what needs to be inserted where ....and in vernacular that cannot possibly be misinterpreted.....OTHERWISE.....my feelings exactly!

• Upvote 1

Right on Smee'ster!! :lol: POWER to the Possum!

Hey P.! Stay strong man, and don't let the naysayers get you down---we got ya back!! Keep that intel rollin', no matter how random and surreal it might seem. We're aware that you're one of only a handful 'in the know' with this here RV. There are 4 star generals, Presidents of Nations, billion dollar philanthropists, and there is Possum. ;)

Peace and blessings to pappa, mamma, and junior. Have a great weekend! :)

and cisole...love that little bowing smiley face. :lol: that's awesome.

CinMike lighten up. :lol:

POWER to the Possum! ~( )">

Jon29........................I dont lighten up when someone can call me a coward because I dont follow or agree with what they say. That is not right, we are supposed to be helping each other out.

Excuse me ... but no one takes Possum seriously. No one believes him. No one follows his breaking news. No one thinks he is lying either, they know he is doing this for fun, and he has followers who realize that and would never consider anything he says in a serious vein. He makes it so obvious that he is joking about that no one gives a flea's crap worth of validity to it. It is all for fun.

So, if you didn't catch on? ... if you actually thought this was meant to be believed, that he is on the guru list, that what he says has any hope of being actual intelligence ... YOU, I am sorry to say, are the idiot.

:rolleyes:

smee2

MEOW, lol

Shouldn't you be on another forum BASHING Dinar Vets as usual???? It seems to be a color that works well for you ;)

Thanks Slade, your good in my book. Way to stick up for REAL fellow Dinarians. Rock on Brother