Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRS Offices

moultonn

Let's think about this crap about the IRS opening offices to collect tax on the Dinar investment. If they don't have all these offices to collect tax from, and I am guessing at the number of tax payers, 100,000,000 tax payers yearly, then why in the world would they open all these offices to collect tax from the , again guessing, 1 to 5 million dinars holders. This is just wild crap that keeps getting put out there. We all need to use some common sense and think about what people are saying..... like ,,,, is this really possible... and wow,,, can I really put $250 into Dinars and end up as a millionaire. Maybe we are all crazy

Let's think about this crap about the IRS opening offices to collect tax on the Dinar investment. If they don't have all these offices to collect tax from, and I am guessing at the number of tax payers, 100,000,000 tax payers yearly, then why in the world would they open all these offices to collect tax from the , again guessing, 1 to 5 million dinars holders. This is just wild crap that keeps getting put out there. We all need to use some common sense and think about what people are saying..... like ,,,, is this really possible... and wow,,, can I really put $250 into Dinars and end up as a millionaire. Maybe we are all crazy

lol imho this is wayyyyyyyyyy bigger than anyone of us have any clue of. Don't be surprised if you beccome a millionaire off this just like microsoft stocks etc....... once in a lifetime oppotunites come and go most of us let it pass by or dont even know it was there. Something to think about. This has been planned since we invaded and well we are in the middle of a grand scheme and we so happen get to benefit from it.

• Upvote 12

lol imho this is wayyyyyyyyyy bigger than anyone of us have any clue of. Don't be surprised if you beccome a millionaire off this just like microsoft stocks etc....... once in a lifetime oppotunites come and go most of us let it pass by or dont even know it was there. Something to think about. This has been planned since we invaded and well we are in the middle of a grand scheme and we so happen get to benefit from it.

EASYRIDER YOU ARE CORRECT AS I SAID BEFORE IN AN EARLIER POST, I WAS IN KUWAIT FOR THAT WAR AND MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY THE DINAR BUT I DIDNT AND A FEW OF MY FRIENDS DID AND THEY ARE SITTING PRETTY RIGHT NOW,SO IM NOT LETTING THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS.......

• Upvote 5

That's the TRUTH TRUTH! :D

• Upvote 4

Easy, you make some great points! We can't look at this from the normal investment view point. Simply because this is way outside of the norm. So IMHO yes, the impossible can happen! Those that the too good to be true (and I'm one of them) has never happened to before have to fight every day to keep the faith in this investment. So stay firm and hold on. :D

• Upvote 3

EASYRIDER YOU ARE CORRECT AS I SAID BEFORE IN AN EARLIER POST, I WAS IN KUWAIT FOR THAT WAR AND MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY THE DINAR BUT I DIDNT AND A FEW OF MY FRIENDS DID AND THEY ARE SITTING PRETTY RIGHT NOW,SO IM NOT LETTING THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS.......

How long did it take for the kuwait dinar to revalue?

Easy, you make some great points! We can't look at this from the normal investment view point. Simply because this is way outside of the norm. So IMHO yes, the impossible can happen! Those that the too good to be true (and I'm one of them) has never happened to before have to fight every day to keep the faith in this investment. So stay firm and hold on. :D

You sum up my feelings exactly. I consider myself a very sensible, conservative person and I think that's why I'm in a constant battle with myself! Haha.,.....logic tells me there's no way I can invest $2,000 and walk with $5 MILLION. It's ludicrous. It goes against everything we've ever been taught or even seen actually happen. But then I do believe that this truly is one of those once in a lifetime opportunities that materialized out of unique circumstances. I don't feel I'm being suckered at all. My impatience over this is all about the 'when' and 'how much', not the 'WILL it happen'.

It's unimaginable that a week from now I could be out house hunting, car shopping, meeting with tax attorney's, financial advisors, etc. It's insane to think about it. But bring it on. So many people in my life are going to benefit from my good fortune. This will be far more reaching than what's in MY bank account. Just RV so I can get the ball rolling!

• Upvote 2

yes !! i strongly agree with u ....

godbless...

GO RV !!!

can I really put $250 into Dinars and end up as a millionaire. Maybe we are all crazy

I'm thinking you may have to put in about $1000 to become a millionaire, but that's just my guess. It really depends on the rate and how much you paid for your Dinar... and don't forget about those taxes.