Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"O" let me add that i checked on the deposit insurance and she said that all of the money in a non interest baring account is covered against every thing even up to 100 mill

Yep and not just with the nice folks on this site (You just never know who is watching ) :D

I like my TS clearance

Since you're incognito, with your hot new title - The Rock Star, maybe you can slip in a little coded rate info...say one is jeans, two is haystack, three is zipper, four is tequila, five is barn, six is guitar, seven is music, eight is dance and nine is midnight . ;)

• Upvote 1

SInce you're incognito, with your hot new title - The Rock Star, maybe you can slip in a little coded rate info...say one is jeans, two is haystack, three is zipper, four is tequila and five is barn. ;)

'design',

Good everning!

I agree, this new facade from "the rock star" (AKA Rand......) is showing signs of a very confident persona....!!!

Well, Rock- what is it? Jeans, haystack, zipper, tequila, or the barn?

Inquiring minds want to know.........

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

Since you're incognito, with your hot new title - The Rock Star, maybe you can slip in a little coded rate info...say one is jeans, two is haystack, three is zipper, four is tequila, five is barn, six is guitar, seven is music, eight is dance and nine is midnight . ;)

you have been RockStared

I give both you and GG +1

Edited by The RockStar
  • Upvote 1

hope this will make a believer out of you

Thursday, April 14th, 2011 at 5:40 am UTC

Posted 45 minutes ago

Singapore says it will tighten its monetary policy in a bid to combat rising energy and food costs.

Thursday's announcement by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, the city-state's central bank, marks the third time in a year it has allowed the Singaporean dollar to increase in value. Instead of interest rates, Singapore conducts its monetary policy through its exchange rate, adjusting the dollar's value against an undisclosed basket of currencies.

Consumer prices in Singapore rose five percent or more in the first two months of 2011. The central bank has forecast inflation to rise between three and four percent this year.

As their economies grow at a blistering pace, central banks across Asia have imposed tighter controls on the flow of cash in an effort to control inflation, mainly through higher interest rates.

In a related development, Singapore's trade ministry released a report showing the city-state's economy expanded 23.5 percent on a seasonally adjusted annual rate in the first quarter of 2011, compared to the same period last year. The growth was spurred by a 13.9 percent surge in Singapore's key manufacturing sector.

The government has predicted the city-state's gross domestic product will increase between four and six percent this year.

Tags: Economy, Singapore

Posted in East Asia Pacific

What does this have to do with Iraq??? This person asked a question about what can they expect realistically and you posted something about Singapore??

This morning i woke to an announcement from a peson i trust and they said that Dinar RVed last thursday and that it would be announced this week in US. Like i said it came from a great source and he said that the RV would be or was $2.62. When i read Moror city's post i was thinking maybe someone knows something the rest of us do not know. I did buy more Dinar today and I'm going to sell some to friends who want it (at my cost) I was told by this e-mail's sender to be patient that something was happening. I do know that the cost of buying dinar has risen much quicker than the Dollar. Am I misinformed or just very ignorant about all this. I guess the answer is that i am still a dreamer and owning iraqi dinar allows me to have that dream. I do lose more money than this playing holdem tourneys so..............

To be honest, no one knows step by step the order of things that need to happen before they can RV.....which is why so many visit these sites to keep an eye on Iraq and the progress being made.....who knows if CH7 absolutely has to be removed first?? Could just be a coincidence that it gets released first but who knows?? My suggestion, read the rumors as a good laugh when needed (cause 98% of it is BS) follow the news to check for improvements in the economy, and watch the numbers as in money supply, foreign reserves supply things like that.....when the money supply drops and/or the foriegn reserves rises significantly then we might be close to something.....but we could still be a year or so off.....and its possible they will RD, then RV (which wouldnt give us much of a return) So all I can tell you is dont blow all your money on dinar, and keep your feet on the ground cause this is not a guarantee

• Upvote 1

I have just received extremely reliable intel that the RV will be announced this week, rate will be $3.41. I cannot give you proof, or tell you who told me.....

God Bless America, America, Bless God!

I need to ask.... Please explain if you are serious or joking.....Thanks in advance......There's simply too much stuff floating around so at times it's hard to tell a well-meant and sincere post from a simple prank

What does this have to do with Iraq??? This person asked a question about what can they expect realistically and you posted something about Singapore??

Hmm i guess every time you say lop and show Turkey .??? that must be different

Singapore is the fastest growing country in Asia . O and by the way They have RV their money three times since January

but i like tequila

How about something a little more inspiring?

One shot of tequlia too many and all I could think about was the way her jeans hugged her thighs. She swayed to the music and spun on the dance floor. My eyes were glued to what I thought was the zipper on her jeans when I realized it wasn't a zipper. Damn, I hate those button flies!

She glanced up at the guitar player and I knew by her gaze my chances were slim. All thoughts of the haystack in the barn escaped me.

By midnight I was in a tequila induced sleep. Jeans, haystack, barn...jeans, haystack, barn flashed through my head.

Man, I wish dreams became reality :D