Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Guru Bytes: Back to the 'ol Grind

DinarThug

This Is CNN. Broadcasting From The Baghdad Starbux. Whoa, Shabbi Just Mixed Some Hummus Into His Latte !

7-11-2011 Guru Nighthk11 I believe we will see the RV this month but not until after the 15th of the month Reason is the Todd-Frank Bill being activated on 15 Jul which will allow the gov’t to tax more on currency exchanges... IMO the final issue of Erbil is activation of Allawi’s council-and some 19 points signed and promised by Maliki which did not happen... The base rate of the dinar is $3.00- expect more than that upon RV...From my perspective- the door on RV is closing very fast- I expect this to be done before 02 Aug...Parliament must vote the last item on Erbil which is the Allawi council- it’s inception to become active must be ratified by the parliament

7-11-2011 Guru asdf Have you ever heard of The National Infrastructure Bank, probably not, even the smartest finance people have never heard of it, it is already legally set up to fund massive infrastructure-new highways, bullet trains, etc. to put people to work. It is just sitting there with no money, we are in a giant recession, where is the money going to come from? The Obama administration briefly said...from millionaires...what millionaires...presently only about 1% of our population are millionaires...something to think about!!! IMO the funding is right at the doorstep - Bottom line.

7-10-2011 Guru Poppy2 I have not been able to confirm...the tax issues...on my own from any of my contacts, however, I have continually heard for over a month that the flat 15% tax was under consideration for all currency changes...it will be great if it is true. I have been told that the irs/ust are stalling for more time to get offices manned and people in place in 34 major cities to cash us in and if this is true then the 15% tax should be true also . one doesnt work without the other?

7-10-2011 Guru BGG the next hottest window... starts right before you get up thru about Wednesday nite...for a lot of reasons. Did hear from a high-end gov't official Thursday is possible....I'm just a little more focused on earlier in the week. Rate is in place and waiting. US Treasury (is) ready and waiting

7-10-2011 Guru Scooter The one thing I know is this... when it comes to this RV -- they can do anything they want... rules, there's no rules, they'll make new ones

7-10-2011 Guru David I always maintain...it is a process. The process is: 1) Lower Denoms 2) Note valueing $100 USD introduced 3) Remove 3 Zero Notes from the Market Place 4) add value to the Dinar... the Process has begun!

7-12011 Newshound Guru Bondlady ill say this, iraq is not goin(g) to tell them or us when there gonna rv an(d) for them to say before the end of the year only makes me think it'll be sooner than later

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I believe the 15% that we're hearing about may be that the IRS wants a piece of the tax up front, then you will pay the remainder of what you owe either with an Estimated Tax form or at the end of the year. What you owe then will depend on what tax bracket you are in. That amount due will be whatever your tax is minus the 15% you paid to them earlier. I don't believe we'll get by with just a 15% hit!