Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW TAX LAW TO BE ENACTED in 15 Days !

NEW TAX LAW TO BE ENACTED in 15 Days !

This would really tax the rich!Retro active to: April 15 2011

All Federal and State political campaign contributions should be taxed at 50% and paid by the candidate from their campaign funds with in 10 days of receipt. (Since this is a benefit to the candidates and to their future earning power.) Local, city, and county campaign contributions would be exempt. This lets the little guys and gals have a chance. All advisers (individual or corporate – Legal or political) will have their income for these campaigns taxed at 50% Also! Money to be deducted from each payment from the campaign fund checks to each and sent to IRS immediately! Campaign workers making less than $50,000. for the entire campaign, or combination of campaigns in same campaign cycle would be exempt. Just regular taxes would apply!

Any funds left over in political campaign fund Accounts will be liquidated at the end of the campaign will be given to US or State treasury to pay down debts.

Any Contributions made to political trusts, foundation, or to any other not for profit or non profit accounts will also be taxes at 50%

This money would be used to pay down the national Debt or the state Debt depending on the Campaign and where it is being held. None of these funds would be used for any other projects or programs. No limit on the contributions. This would continue until all debts held by the government bodies were paid and all moneys returned to accounts that have been robbed (i.e. retirement funds, social security funds etc.) No double payments for materials and services or overpayments to venders of individuals to hide funds

If and when all national and state debts were eliminated; all future collections of these funds would be saved for national and state emergency obligations. ( Protection of the country and/or natural disasters, etc.) (May be used to annex Mexico. Ha ha)

Any assets or interest accumulated by campaigns will be sold to recoup tax payoff funds.

Full audit of each campaign will be published and made available for free to public libraries for citizen reviews and made part of the national libraries for permanent records. All audits must be completed by each campaign monthly and final audit must be completed with in 12 months of the date of the election, or date campaign was suspended (Regardless if the candidate wins or looses). Penalty for non completion of audit; will be removal from elected office and replaced by the opponent. For loosing candidates, and removed representatives, not filing Audits, will be as followed. One 8 hour day janitorial services in local jail for each day audit is late. This penalty will be started 2nd day after Audit deadline.

Local political party chairman (from both parties, loosing party has 2 votes) in county of residence will determine the location of facility for labor to be performed. Local political Chairman will also determine when audit was accepted, as complete and accurate before candidate can be released of those duties. (individuals must work all holidays and week ends) no exceptions and no days off.

Please Add + 1 if this should be become law

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

NEW TAX LAW TO BE ENACTED in 15 Days ! Local, city, and county campaign contributions would be exempt. This lets the little guys and gals have a chance.

Please Add + 1 if this should be become law

Surely you know that most of the problems in our government begins at the local level... Why exempt them? Don't you remember the councilman in California that had the $800,000.00 salary?

what is the number of the bill that made this into a law?

link please

thank you

Debbie

You must know that this is not a serious proposal...

I have to agree with all post above......you need to give the bill number.... but most importantly we have a Republican house that wont allow this no matter what....!

Ok! You got me! There is no Bill# But there should be!

This is not serious! But it should be!

I think that Republicans and the Democrats and everyone else in the "I am GOD" circle in Washington DC should step up and do the right thing. If they can't they will have a revolt on their hands that they will not survive. It has already started with the TEA Party. Even though they are small in numbers, There will other groups that will make this kind of bill and legislation possible. The sad part is that we elect these people and they go to DC or the State Capital and they constantly screw over all the hardest working and most creative people that have made this country what she is today.

Sorry if this thread confused everyone. Just my way of trying to be light heartened about being screwed over by the government that we elected.

I will have to stay with the more serious and thoughtful comments.

Go RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok! You got me! There is no Bill# But there should be!

This is not serious! But it should be!

I think that Republicans and the Democrats and everyone else in the "I am GOD" circle in Washington DC should step up and do the right thing. If they can't they will have a revolt on their hands that they will not survive. It has already started with the TEA Party. Even though they are small in numbers, There will other groups that will make this kind of bill and legislation possible. The sad part is that we elect these people and they go to DC or the State Capital and they constantly screw over all the hardest working and most creative people that have made this country what she is today.

Sorry if this thread confused everyone. Just my way of trying to be light heartened about being screwed over by the government that we elected.

I will have to stay with the more serious and thoughtful comments.

Go RV

I thought this was very funny and knew you were writing it, tongue-in-cheek. I hope you don't mind, but I even sent a copy to my sister who also has dinars, knowing she, like me, would get a big laugh about it. I couldn't believe so many people missed the point and actually thought you were serious. Frankly, I think your idea is delightful and just wish we could make congress pass a law and really do this. haha Good job!!

What the hell has this got to do with DINAR if you want ot discuss local politics go the Pub :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chilli B) B)

This topic does belong in the Off Topic Forum where the members are permitted to discuss and vent on topics OTHER than IQD... Discussion is limited there only by the member's etiquette... Language and attitudes should be respectful at ALL times. Use the report button on your left if you feel the discussion has breached an acceptable level of discourse. I remind you to pay particular attention to your own disposition...